Eddie Mitchell (Bournemouth Chairman) on BBC 606 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Eddie Mitchell (Bournemouth Chairman) on BBC 606

Sep 19, 2011
Penzance
Did anyone else hear him on BBC 606 earlier?
Swore live on the show a number of times after Mark Chapman was discussing with him about allowing his wife into the changing room at half time to talk to the players.
Mitchell was ranting and raving and eventually was cut off the show and Chapman had to apologise to listeners, Mitchell is a disgrace to Bournemouth FC. :facepalm:

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
Did you see what he did at the start of the season? The Bournemouth fans stayed behind after a game to protest about the teams results, he went over and argued with them and threatened to hit one of them. He seems like an utter fool :crazy:

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
The whole thing seems very bizarre but I must admit that I was laughing a lot hearing him ramble on until he was rightly cut-off

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
I only came in to catch "Chappers" absolutely incandescent with rage but didn't realise it was Mitchell. I take it the F word was used.

I thought there is a time lag on these shows so the Producer can throw a switch in such instances... obv not!

L

Lord Tisdale

Sleeman":2pgn0yn6 said:
Did anyone else hear him on BBC 606 earlier?
Swore live on the show a number of times after Mark Chapman was discussing with him about allowing his wife into the changing room at half time to talk to the players.

It weren't Mitchell's wife but the wife of the new Ruskie owner, the man is a total clown and horrible with it, he simply has no idea how to act in public and displays a total disdain for the fans of the club as evidenced by his drunken antics on the pitch calling out fans from the stands.

Just another example of why football clubs should not be up for sale to any Tom, Dick and Ivan who has stolen enough money to buy one as a plaything.

B

bathpilgrim

He's now been charged by the FA. I heard the interview and thought that the bits where he swore were the most articualte and intelligent bits.

This guy is a moron - not me taking a moral stance, I like a swear as much as the next man - but because he talks incoherent rubbish and seems to think that putting money into Bournemouth gives him carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wants in their name.