Rummblings in the board room | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rummblings in the board room

G

grovehill

Rummblings in the board room......perhaps the prawn sarnies were a bit off?

B

blackbeard

I hope this is correct and the board acts quickly to bring in a person to replace CF, martin Allen or gary megson.

Aug 7, 2010
From Webbys twitter

Whatever happens internally at Argyle this week (because as in all walks of life lots happens behind the scenes) we must come out fighting

:think: :think: :silent: :eh: :scarf: :sad:

Jan 3, 2011
Compton Green":31jpwpmt said:
From Webbys twitter

Whatever happens internally at Argyle this week (because as in all walks of life lots happens behind the scenes) we must come out fighting

:think: :think: :silent: :eh: :scarf: :sad:

Saw that earlier too....does seem a strange thing to say in respect of all the threads regarding the managers position.
Not read all the threads but has Mr.President commented on any of them as president or Webby??? To comment on Twitter with a double entendre is a bit weird.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I think it's funny that Chris Webb felt the need to qualify his "whatever happens internally at Argyle" comment by telling us all that stuff happens behind the scenes in all walks of life. It is like he wanted to tell us that something is happening but felt he couldn't come straight out and tell us and so, with the () comment, attempts to make it look like the first part is something that might have just crossed his mind for no particular reason.

C

Cobi Budge.

Why's it to late? We are we giving up? We might aswel just try instead of allowing ourselves to drop into the BSP. At least a new manager would most likely play 2 upfront at home, make sure the full backs are not infront of the wingers, stop them tweeting as much and make them communicate on the pitch.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Cobi Budge.":h9bd666n said:
Why's it to late? We are we giving up? We might aswel just try instead of allowing ourselves to drop into the BSP. At least a new manager would most likely play 2 upfront at home, make sure the full backs are not infront of the wingers, stop them tweeting as much and make them communicate on the pitch.

Five posts furiously posted within 15 minutes, is it your school lunch break? Less is more. :thumbs:

Edit: Another two added in the time it took me to post this message. Seven in 16 minutes. Simmer down Cobi.

Dec 1, 2009
United Kingdom
We should have grabbed warnock back at the turn of the year its getting to late now ,we are where we deserve to be considering we have only three home wins this season and this is the basement league how embarrasing is that being afraid of teams like Crawley. Fletcher states in the press on friday we are going for a win and yet he plays 4-5-1 WHY ?. Thinking of a few seasons ago when we were in trouble we employed Pulis to get us out of the mire and it worked .
i have supported Argyle now for 50 years and this is the worse team I have seen and what has Deehan contributed to the situation not enough.
We need to get a new manager and a couple of good loan players and quick otherwise we will probably go down ,looking at all the ex league teams in the conference for example Luton we could be there for a few years.
Act Now Brent

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
The Doctor":1tqjr7jc said:
mikeyj":1tqjr7jc said:
We should have grabbed warnock back at the turn of the year

This rather assumes that he would have come here and that if he would we could have sensibly afforded him.

Spot on Doc.

Warnock being prepared to drop from the Premier to the bottom of League 2 is just an urban myth.