Yeovil Fan Here | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Yeovil Fan Here

T

tom-ytfc

Hey guys, i know he's nothing to do with us anymore, but i was wondering how Gozie has been performing for you lately?

He started well for us but then faded as time progressed which was a shame :thumbdown: other than Gozie, how has Reuben been doing? I seen he hasn't scored for you yet which isn't great, thought he was decent here just his injury problem has kept him from being in our plans.

Anyway hope you guys do manage to stay up :thumbup:

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Mar 23, 2008
Gozie has been largely injured whilst Reid has generally been disappointing. I'm sure you meant to send us Paddy Madden didn't you?

Dec 28, 2010
Gozie Ugwu has been mostly injured during his loan spell so cant really be judged yet although cant see him being the player to save our skin from the small amount i have viewed.

Reid has missed a few crucial sitters which i can only say looks to have dented his confidence although produced a great run and assist for Banton the other week which was impressive. Mixed opinions is the best way to describe fans views on Reid at the moment but imo is the striker i would want out on that pitch with the flock we have available bar our young Harvey of course.

G

Greenskin

VerdeMax":3pm0s97z said:
They're both poo, like your tiny, pathetic club.

FFS.Yeovil are in the top 3 of the division above us on gates of 4000 odd.How "pathetic" is the organisation and management of our club in comparison to that? 5-0 in that pre season friendly was not a freak result,it reflected [as do the current league tables] the discrepancy in ability and class between the respective squads and should serve as a damning indictment of our club rather than inducing idiotic remarks about a club who are actually getting it right.Full marks to them and i hope they go up,they've certainly made a better fist out of making the most from their resources than we have.

Apr 12, 2010
Solihull
VerdeMax":3cy36f9s said:

Really...? :sigh:

Haven't you got something better to do with your Sunday afternoon? Like sitting in Nando's waiting for PCH to walk in so you can have a pop at him too?

Dec 7, 2006
VerdeMax":19g1rnva said:
And I bet you're one of those brainless oiks at the back of Block3? If there's anything 'pathetic' it's your myopic stupidity in posting such ignorant poo. :furious: