Congratulations Brighton | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Congratulations Brighton

Jan 20, 2004
How fitting that our Fans United soul mates get promoted on the same day.
ARGULLS !

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Well done to Brighton so glad they are now in the promised land the club and the fans deserve it.

Also congrats to Pompey on promotion!

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Well done Seagulls! Bloody brilliant!

Apr 12, 2016
I'm sure there will be many a Brighton fan thinking back to those awful days of when they had to leave the Goldstone and why. Then next having to play at Gillingham and eventually finding a new home at the inappropriate Withdean, perhaps for ever and then finally getting the new ground.

Many years of struggle and then steady slow progress - they will enjoy tonight !

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Echo the sentiments shared here. Since fans united and the go green that Brighton did in our darkest days I have had a bit of a soft spot for them and really wanted them to go up. At last they have finally done it and I am thrilled for Chris Hughton, the players and the fans, they deserve it. Let's hope they go on to win the title now.

Sep 6, 2011
Thank you and a BIG congratulations to Plymouth, what a brilliant day for all of us after what our clubs have been through. Hopefully see you in the prem soon :scarf:

B

BHAeverest

Thanks guys.
Seriously thrilled that we both finally did it on the same day. Onwards and upwards.

#StillCantSleep