Ticket office | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ticket office

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
The Duke":3nym4qvx said:
Online system is working OK, but there is the £1 per ticket transaction charge.

Apparently the fee to buy tickets online is £1.35 per ticket.

I can't help but feel this is excessive? Yes I have the choice to pay it or not, but it is easier to order online and know I have the tickets than rush away from work (if, indeed, I can) to drive to HP.

I am less likely to buy tickets online as a result, and am more likely to queue up at the box office. Is this what the club wants?

Aug 5, 2005
Phil Sloggett":2bho7m3j said:
The Duke":2bho7m3j said:
Online system is working OK, but there is the £1 per ticket transaction charge.

Apparently the fee to buy tickets online is £1.35 per ticket.

I can't help but feel this is excessive? Yes I have the choice to pay it or not, but it is easier to order online and know I have the tickets than rush away from work (if, indeed, I can) to drive to HP.

I am less likely to buy tickets online as a result, and am more likely to queue up at the box office. Is this what the club wants?

Booking fees are a fact of life for any entertainment or sporting event. Just over a quid is a bargain compared to most events.

Apr 9, 2011
katkin":fywrvy9f said:
Booking fees are set by ticketmaster I think
Which means rip off. Trouble is as with many things in this country we are brain washed into accepting it. The ticket office do seem to have a lot of issues with BT etc is it their system is ancient , cant help.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Bermudian Green":3o0ew4a4 said:
katkin":3o0ew4a4 said:
Booking fees are set by ticketmaster I think

Does anyone know if we're obliged to use ticketmaster? It surely can't be too difficult to set up our own ticketing system. £1.35 per ticket with average ticket sales of, say, 7,000 per game over the course of a season is over £200k

When not watching Argyle over past 2 years I have popped up the road and watched Forest Green Rovers.

They have no charges on their tickets and the system could not be easier.

I have just ordered a ticket for 5th August, its been downloaded to my phone, booking charge free. I do not know why Argyle use Ticketmaster, but there are cheaper alternatives.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
Why on earth is anyone really so desperate for Cardiff friendly tickets? The ground will be half empty. Could be less than 7000 there or worse. Come on, wake up and give the club a break.

The other day someone was panicking about WSM selling tickets on the day. A club that average about 450 fans. As if they would turn you away. Just incredible.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
CornishPaul":2woioba5 said:
Why on earth is anyone really so desperate for Cardiff friendly tickets? The ground will be half empty. Could be less than 7000 there or worse. Come on, wake up and give the club a break.

The other day someone was panicking about WSM selling tickets on the day. A club that average about 450 fans. As if they would turn you away. Just incredible.
Thought it was all ticket that's why

May 16, 2016
CornishPaul":mzy21ftu said:

Game significance aside, considering previous 'fiascos' it's not looking good for the upcoming season and those of us waiting on STs is it ?

One home game in pre season and the HP Gremlins have already struck ;)

Feb 8, 2005
Anyone know whether the recent EU decision to outlaw credit/debit card charges would affect the additional price of tickets. I suppose it can be papered over by calling them "booking fees" rather than card fees, but seems no different to me, should still be outlawed.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Common sense says there will be plenty of room at Home Park for the Cardiff game. I think there has been confusion relating to the ticketing system falling apart, one tweet from the club said tickets for the Cardiff game were only available online although the club website has since said tickets are available again but no details about pay on the day.

The tickets for the Peterborough game should be on sale soon.