Joe Mason available for loan (gone for a Burton) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Mason available for loan (gone for a Burton)

Jun 2, 2016
soccerpilgrim":1pcbitga said:
Quintrell_Green":1pcbitga said:
I think it confirms Argyle could have afforded him as I see Burton's gates in The Championship are no greater than Argyles, But I agree that Argyle's current playing tactics would probably preclude Joe M being as effective as he was at Cardiff. I have not seen him playing for Wolves.

Since when does a bigger attendance mean a bigger budget? :oops:
These days often it doesn't. Look at Billericay FC

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think teams in the second tier receive much more tv money than we do,hence rotherham who were virtually relegated when they signed ben from us could afford the extravagance .

Jul 29, 2012
Teams in the Championship receive basic £2M tv money and £4M solidarity payment from the Premier League. They then get extra if they are on Sky .

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
pafcdje":74s8ano8 said:
Teams in the Championship receive basic £2M tv money and £4M solidarity payment from the Premier League. They then get extra if they are on Sky .
thanks for pointing out the figures.i thought they were decent.imagine what derek could do with 6 million quid.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Not really a rumour anymore mods

Nov 18, 2011
Surely it's far better for his career prospects if he has a good season in the Championship rather than League 1, with my objective head on it seems like a good decision.

With my Argyle head on it's a shame but I agree with the point raised above that he's just not the kind of player that Adams seems to like. He'd be another Goodwillie, from a playing point of view anyway!