Manchester City Forum. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Manchester City Forum.

Does anybody know of any decent Man City forums? I'm looking to buy a ticket for a friend for the Man City- Lech Poznan match in 2 weeks time but their official site says you need loyalty points or be a member of a scheme. I need to get in touch with a City fan to see if there is an easier way to get a ticket.

Sep 13, 2003
Man City is a difficult place to buy tickets for if you are not a member. I was up in Manchester a couple of years ago and wanted to get tickets for a game but it was nigh on impossible.

Probably explains why they still get poo attendances for Europa league and can't sell out the league games against the smaller teams.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Clarke_B":19vdfm34 said:
Man City is a difficult place to buy tickets for if you are not a member. I was up in Manchester a couple of years ago and wanted to get tickets for a game but it was nigh on impossible.

Probably explains why they still get poo attendances for Europa league and can't sell out the league games against the smaller teams.

Conversely, I went to Citeh v Wigan in the lague maybe 3 years ago and had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

For a European game your best bet is to buy from the shady economy.