Peter Halmosi | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peter Halmosi

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
I see in today's Times, report of Peter Halmosi asking Hull to release him from his contract, 2 years or so after signing from us.

Shame we have a transfer embargo, as at 31, he could still have done a job for us until the end of the season. Who knows, he may have played for reduced wages!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He was offerd to Argyle on-loan earlier this season but obviously wages was a bit of an issue.

C

carlos

Wasn't there 500K bonus due to us if Hull stayed in the Prem the first season, Presume it was recieved.

Wouldn't get the wages here, but would play week in week out on a decent pitch at last and was popular when he played for us?

Is football really all about money? Not all players are journeymen.

Dec 3, 2005
Yes good luck to Peter - shame you didnt make it at Hull, wish you could have come back here.

G

Green Goblin

This is the third thread about Halmosi in a short time. We care about him.

I would like to see Halmosi come back but he is back on loan in his hometown and playing in the first division.

R

Rupert

Green Goblin":388eawg6 said:

I would like to see Halmosi come back but he is back on loan in his hometown and playing in the first division.

That was what happened in the second half of last season. This is what he wants to do now:

Sky Sports

If Hull City end up in the sort of trouble Argyle are in, paying that fee for him and paying him a weekly wage of at least £15,000 will be right up there as a reason.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Rupert":33m3b8rf said:
Green Goblin":33m3b8rf said:

That was what happened in the second half of last season. This is what he wants to do now:

Sky Sports

If Hull City end up in the sort of trouble Argyle are in, paying that fee for him and paying him a weekly wage of £15,000 will be right up there as a reason.

:iagree:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Liffrok":3hvq7owz said:
What a waste.

Similar sentiment to his compatriot staying at Argyle.

Ofcourse there may be a reason we dont know of , but I certainly would give Timar the nod over either Fletch or N'Gala at centre back.

Such a waste