Contact celebrities | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Contact celebrities

Feb 29, 2008
I have just sent Dawn French's agent an e-mail urging Dawn to join the trust, I feel some celebrities on the trust would get us some well needed exposure, and she is an Argyle fan.
I cannot find Martin Clunes' agents contact details, if someone could dig them up as I have met him in the past and I could drop the name of a friend of mine who works with him, and I will do the same for him.
Does anybody else know any celebs out there?
COYG.

S

Starbucks

Who was it on Soccer AM a few weeks back? A comedian if I remember correctly?

Aug 17, 2006
FlunderBird":2xmxmg6l said:
Who was it on Soccer AM a few weeks back? A comedian if I remember correctly?

Josh Widdicombe

(He's a comedian so maybe he'd be better off joining the board than the trust.)

H

HuddyTheGreen

I posted the petition link to the Brentford fas forum yesterday and got a few to sign it, one of them suggested trying to get hold of paul whitehouse. I thought it was a good idea, any thoughts?

A

Anonymous

HuddyTheGreen":pff3p8k3 said:
I posted the petition link to the Brentford fas forum yesterday and got a few to sign it, one of them suggested trying to get hold of paul whitehouse. I thought it was a good idea, any thoughts?
Anything is worth a try. Go for it.

A

Anonymous

There's also Angela Rippon,Wayne Sleep and Sharon Davies if anyone knows how to get hold of them or their agents.Getting a couple of celebs to make an appeal television might just wake a few Plymothians up. Dawn French must be top of the list.

Sep 28, 2003
London
I think it'd be a mistake to solely focus on celebrities from the local area.

Can't those of you on Twitter tweet this to the footballers who always seem to be on it? i.e. your Rio Ferdinands, your Jack Wilshires.

If they retweet (is that the word?) then we instantly have 100,000+ people reading it.

Feb 26, 2008
A village
Master Tom Daley is something of a media darling, perhaps he could give a few words of support.

Doesn't John Inverdale come from or have links to Plymouth?