F1 2024 | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

F1 2024

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Great to see Norris finally taking an overdue maiden win yesterday. The first of many, hopefully.

Here is a bit of fun for your Monday afternoon - name every driver (except Norris) to have won a F1 race. Be aware that it includes Indy 500 winners from when it was technically on the calendar.

I got 75 - I didn't miss anyone glaringly obvious, but apologies to New Zealand's only World Champion and to Jordan's most successful driver in terms of race wins.

Reactions: The Pilgrim
Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Great to see Norris finally taking an overdue maiden win yesterday. The first of many, hopefully.

Here is a bit of fun for your Monday afternoon - name every driver (except Norris) to have won a F1 race. Be aware that it includes Indy 500 winners from when it was technically on the calendar.

I got 75 - I didn't miss anyone glaringly obvious, but apologies to New Zealand's only World Champion and to Jordan's most successful driver in terms of race wins.
I got to 80, pretty pleased with myself on that one!

I've just had a cheeky £10 at 50/1 on Lando to win the title this year. Mclaren had the fastest car this weekend and with more upgrades to come it seems worth the risk.

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton

It's always really annoying having no idea how to spell Räikkönen properly when doing this kind of quiz!