One game at a time: Lincoln City (H) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

One game at a time: Lincoln City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2023
Big game tomorrow 3 points needed if we want automatic promotion. After our recent performances, it is evident that we start off slow and sluggish and have conceded a few early goals. Hoping key players like Azaz, Randell and Connor Grant are fit enough to play, I would assume they make an appearance at some point if Mr Schumacher wants a good squad performance. Need to concentrate and focus from the beginning until the final whistle and play our best one game at a time and not get ahead of ourselves. It's at home 3 O'clock kick off so the home fans can cheer the boys on. COYG!!!🤞💚⚽

Apr 8, 2023
Big game tomorrow 3 points needed if we want automatic promotion. After our recent performances, it is evident that we start off slow and sluggish and have conceded a few early goals. Hoping key players like Azaz, Randell and Connor Grant are fit enough to play, I would assume they make an appearance at some point if Mr Schumacher wants a good squad performance. Need to concentrate and focus from the beginning until the final whistle and play our best one game at a time and not get ahead of ourselves. It's at home 3 O'clock kick off so the home fans can cheer the boys on. COYG!!!🤞💚⚽
Sorry for a shorter forum today it's my first one and I'm just learning what kind of things to talk about. But despite this, I hope you enjoyed reading the little amount I did write. COYG!

Aug 29, 2015
We didn't start off 'slow and sluggish' at Morecambe. We had a couple of corners within 2 minutes - score from one of them and it's a very different first half. Instead we got caught by a lightening break and the players were shell-shocked for 50 minutes. Certainly not a slow start though.

Reactions: AlfieArgyle3
Apr 8, 2023
We didn't start off 'slow and sluggish' at Morecambe. We had a couple of corners within 2 minutes - score from one of them and it's a very different first half. Instead we got caught by a lightening break and the players were shell-shocked for 50 minutes. Certainly not a slow start though.
Very true I could've described what I'm trying to say a bit better I'm sorry and I'll do better next time. To be fair aswell, we started alright against Morecambe we just didn't start aswell against teams like Bolton, Barnsley and Derby.

Last edited:
Reactions: pafchad
Status
Not open for further replies.