Parkway win 1 - 0 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Parkway win 1 - 0

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Parkway managed a 1 - 0 away win in the League and are off the bottom of the table. Adam Parkes kept a clean sheet.

Last edited:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Squad was very light on Tuesday night. They’ve got some great players going forward but I’ve got to be honest I’d fancy playing against their current back line.
Some shake-ups in recent days. 2 defenders 'gone'. Ashmead totally, Shanley back to Helston on loan.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Parkway made 5 changes including 2 new loan signings, goalkeeper Adam Parkes from Plymouth Argyle and midfielder Toby Stephens from Yeovil Town.

Along with the returning Harrison King, Callum Rose, and Billy Palfrey, they replaced Kyle Moore, Tyler Ashmead, Jack Crago, Michael Landricombe and Reece Shanley in the starting line-up.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
What’s going on there? The announcements of departures on Facebook come across quite cold and like people have been sacked.

I felt sorry for their keeper who has been replaced by our 3rd choice keeper. Reading the comments on Facebook again the Parkway fans were all complimentary about him and were disappointed he had left. It’s a bit harsh bombing him for no reason and replacing him with Parkes.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017

I felt sorry for their keeper who has been replaced by our 3rd choice keeper. Reading the comments on Facebook again the Parkway fans were all complimentary about him and were disappointed he had left. It’s a bit harsh bombing him for no reason and replacing him with Parkes.
Agreed, but we don't know what happened. Parkes is only a short term loan (until January) - perhaps that was to fill in for Kyle Moore leaving?

It would be nice to get a bit more information.

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
Interesting times at Parkway, that's for sure. Sounds like they've lost a good player in Moore, but I've been no doubt that Parkes will be an able deputy!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Tyler Ashmead leaves

Oct 10, 2012
Feel for Kyle Moore. Part of the furniture there who deserves his shot at the Southern Premier league. Granted I don’t watch Parkway often so can’t comment on his recent performances.

As long as they stop trying to tap up Tavistock players (ones already told them to foxtrot Oscar) I’m happy 😃

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
The exodus continues. Ashmead seems to have been Parkway's choice, Landricombe less so.