Player of the Year announcement (merged) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player of the Year announcement (merged)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Ashley Phillips really does come across as a very level headed young man. Highlight of his career playing these last 5 months he said.
I’d gamble a few quid he will be a full international for England despite some of our fans opinions. He’s big, fast and will only get better with experience.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
For our club that likes rinsing fans of our money I’m surprised there isn’t a big awards dinner in the lounge. (Maybe they thought we were going down?)

Reactions: dunlop and Pasty808

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
For our club that likes rinsing fans of our money I’m surprised there isn’t a big awards dinner in the lounge. (Maybe they thought we were going down?)

Yeah it is a bit odd they didn’t organise one despite doing one the past few seasons

Reactions: Pasty808

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Bit harsh that, Daz, it isn't obligatory to attend/purchase/whatever.
Of course it’s not. I have enjoyed being rinsed the last 3 years, but I was kicked out of my seat as they were going to make more money from it (x4) next season and it seems by the social media posts that they don’t have those people lined up to rinse. 🙄

I am still available if the club would like to rinse me at a sensible price though.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006

Could they have “forgotten” to send out invites like the Player Sposnors Evening?

Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Could they have “forgotten” to send out invites like the Player Sposnors Evening?
If I speak ….. 🤐🤐

Oct 31, 2015
Congrats to both of them.

Both spoke very well about the club and fans this season as well👏👏👏

Apr 15, 2008
London
Great season from Whittaker, hope he stays and Ashley did well for us - I think he'd have done even better if Foster wasn't in charge for those (almost) 3 months.