Re: Next Tory Leader
Posted: 07:16 23 Jun 2019
up_the_line wrote: Johnson
- said Muslim women are 'letterboxes'
- said Black people are 'Picanninies' with 'watermelon smiles'
- published a poem in the Spectator calling the Scottish a 'verminous race' who should be exterminated
- said Liverpudlians 'wallow in victim status' over the murder of Ken Bigley and the Hillsborough disaster
- recites colonial era poetry whilst visiting former colonies
- Offends Sikhs by suggesting they sell whisky (they don't drink alcohol)
- publicly called the Turkish prime minister a w&nk3r
- wrote that the problem with Africa is that 'we aren't in charge anymore'
- writes 2 contradictory articles ref brexit
- lies repeatedly to his editors at various papers leading to more than one sacking
- gets into late night slanging matches with his missus that you'd sneer at if they happened in Moss Side or Toxteth
- agreed to give a friend the address of a journalist so that they could inflict GBH on that journalist
- erroneously said Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe – still detained in Iran – was training journalists in the region. She was arrested and imprisoned as a result
- said that investigations into historic child abuse cases were a waste of police time and were 'spaffing money up the wall'
- made disgusting comments about dead bodies on the beach in Libya preventing it being the next Dubai
- complained that the transition from Blair to Brown was undemocratic but yet is going to be made prime minister in the same circumstances
But hey, at least democracy under the strong, stable Tories is alive and kicking with a second prime minister in a row chosen by less than 160, 000 people out of 60 million.
'but, but, but CORBYN! Eem a communist'
For once, I totally agree with you.
But your points make one big question.
In Tories eyes, he may be the one to get the UK out of the EU, (that is all the Tories care about).
BUT a big but, is he the best PM ? Absolutely NOT.
What is going to do about Austerity, NHS, Universal credit, the poor in our society, the homeless on the streets., cutting of finances to Councils, police, Fire brigade, the breakup of the UK, when Brexit comes, etc, etc, etc.
What is going to do, we haven’t heard a thing, as surprise, surprise, he is being kept away from the wider public.
What a sorry state, when he is hidden from the people he will be a PM to, and only available to the 104,000 Tories
Unbelievable state of affairs.