So we could ‘possibly ‘, get imbedded with the ‘great USA, on Trade deals, with Bolton and Trump (both trustworthy people ?).
What have we become,
When deals doesn’t go ‘Trump’s way, he enforces sanctions.
Please what a mess we have become. And to think we could be leaving one of the best trade deals we have ever had, if we exit the EU. Just for the sake of some idiots who don’t like the EU.
John Bolton the US National Security adviser is visiting Boris today....
Bolton: Hi Boris buddy, Great to see ya !!
Boris: Great to meet you too sir,
Bolton: Now let’s get straight to Goddam point….We just love you guys and we love the fact you’re telling the EU to go F*** themselves.
Boris : Thank you sir, thank you
Bolton: Yeah – be a proud and independent country that’s what I say. None of this multi-lateral crap with rules and laws and sh1t that other countries want you to agree to.
Boris: Yes sir, that’s exactly why we’re doing it.
Bolton : We’re going to give you guys a great new trade deal as a reward. You’re gonna love it.
Boris : Oh Thank You sir, Thank you soo very much. That’s exactly what we desperately need now we’re leaving the biggest free market in the world.
Bolton : No problem buddy. So can you just sign Here, Here and Here ….and then you can run along
1) Back us totally in opposing the Iranian nuclear deal (and tell the EU to go F*** themselves)
2) Back us totally in our trade dispute with China and tell Huawei to go F*** themselves
3) Scrap all those food safety regulations to let us flood your market with our tasty chlorine-washed, hormone-pumped, anti-biotic saturated meat (and tell the EU to go F*** themselves)
4) Open up your NHS, especially the drug market, to genuine competition and stop your outrageous practice of under-cutting our firms with your socialist state subsidies.
5) Sack any diplomat we don’t like or says something we don’t like (even if said in private)…… in fact we’ll give you a list of people to choose from.
6) Do any F***Ing thing we say.
Boris : Errrr ….but sir, could I just?
Bolton : You got a problem with any of that buddy?
Boris : No Sir.