Page 14 of 16

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 21:51 18 Jun 2020
by Balham_Green
Daz wrote: I don’t need to research it BG. I can look at both sides left and right and call both out as I often do.

Unfortunately many people on both sides cant.

The cock of the week banner is a private joke between the mods as I voted not to ban you last time we had loads of complaints about you. You’re welcome btw. :thumbup:


'You dont need to do the research'!?! So where do you get your facts from? But thanks for 'looking at both sides' even if you have no evidence :facepalm: You cant back up your statement at all about white deaths by the Police as I knew. Just made it up.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 21:59 18 Jun 2020
by Daz
I’ve done the research BG, bugger me you are basic.

Do your own research FFS, I’ve done it and can see both sides. I’ve provided links to people that provide facts that don’t suit what you are saying. I can do no more.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:19 18 Jun 2020
by Ave_IT
Balham_Green wrote:
Daz wrote: I don’t need to research it BG. I can look at both sides left and right and call both out as I often do.

Unfortunately many people on both sides cant.

The cock of the week banner is a private joke between the mods as I voted not to ban you last time we had loads of complaints about you. You’re welcome btw. :thumbup:


'You dont need to do the research'!?! So where do you get your facts from? But thanks for 'looking at both sides' even if you have no evidence :facepalm: You cant back up your statement at all about white deaths by the Police as I knew. Just made it up.

Daz - you really, REALLY do need to do your research and not just trawl the internet for spurious sites that appear to suit your argument without researching who they are (let alone thinking about the bollox they spout). Did you realised you have posted a link to 'Where We Go 1 We Go All'? Do you realise they are an American far-right conspiracy theory group - the 'QAnon' nutters that use the hashtag #WWG1WGA.....this is the sort of mindless kak they believe:-

there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump,

To be honest I feel somewhat soiled to have followed your link.....(by the way it was contrived utter crap with a blatantly racist tone and agenda that any dull 10 year old could see thru').

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:38 18 Jun 2020
by Daz
So all of the stats are incorrect?

They made them up?

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:41 18 Jun 2020
by Balham_Green
Daz wrote: I’ve done the research BG, bugger me you are basic.

Do your own research FFS, I’ve done it and can see both sides. I’ve provided links to people that provide facts that don’t suit what you are saying. I can do no more.


You are full of nonsense mate. You cant say you have 'done the research' but have nothing to back it up. You are embarassing yourself as Ave it states

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:43 18 Jun 2020
by Balham_Green
Daz wrote: So all of the stats are incorrect?

They made them up?


You certainly live up to your 'cock of the week' title.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:44 18 Jun 2020
by Daz
Balham_Green wrote:
Daz wrote: So all of the stats are incorrect?

They made them up?


You certainly live up to your 'cock of the week' title.


You ask me to prove things and then in your very next post don’t argue against the facts. I’ll scratch my head at that.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:46 18 Jun 2020
by Balham_Green
Daz wrote: I’ve done the research BG, bugger me you are basic.

Do your own research FFS, I’ve done it and can see both sides. I’ve provided links to people that provide facts that don’t suit what you are saying. I can do no more.


But you said you hadnt done the research!! Make your mind up. :facepalm:

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 22:55 18 Jun 2020
by Daz
Balham_Green wrote:
Daz wrote: I’ve done the research BG, bugger me you are basic.

Do your own research FFS, I’ve done it and can see both sides. I’ve provided links to people that provide facts that don’t suit what you are saying. I can do no more.


But you said you hadnt done the research!! Make your mind up. :facepalm:


Are you pi$$ed? I don’t need to research it as I already have. You read things at the most basic level it’s crazy

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 23:03 18 Jun 2020
by Balham_Green
Daz wrote:
Balham_Green wrote:
Daz wrote: I’ve done the research BG, bugger me you are basic.

Do your own research FFS, I’ve done it and can see both sides. I’ve provided links to people that provide facts that don’t suit what you are saying. I can do no more.


But you said you hadnt done the research!! Make your mind up. :facepalm:


Are you pi$$ed? I don’t need to research it as I already have. You read things at the most basic level it’s crazy


So you've done the research but you are not going to tell us. :facepalm: well thats very convincing. Thanks for enlightening us.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 23:08 18 Jun 2020
by Daz
Balham_Green wrote:
Daz wrote:
Balham_Green wrote:
Daz wrote: I’ve done the research BG, bugger me you are basic.

Do your own research FFS, I’ve done it and can see both sides. I’ve provided links to people that provide facts that don’t suit what you are saying. I can do no more.


But you said you hadnt done the research!! Make your mind up. :facepalm:


Are you pi$$ed? I don’t need to research it as I already have. You read things at the most basic level it’s crazy


So you've done the research but you are not going to tell us. :facepalm: well thats very convincing. Thanks for enlightening us.


Jeez. Good night.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 23:10 18 Jun 2020
by Balham_Green
Well argued.

Re: Sir Francis Drake statue

Posted: 23:21 18 Jun 2020
by Ave_IT
Daz wrote: So all of the stats are incorrect?

They made them up?

Think about it Daz. ...... Their shocking stats reveal.....wait for it......drum roll....

1)Black people are more likely to murder white people than white murder Blacks.
2)Black people are more likely to be murdered by other black people than by whites.
3)Only a fraction of one percent of blacks arrested are actually murdered.

Now if you really cannot conceive of any socio-economic reasons behind all that...if you really honestly think that somehow proves everything is hunky dory....then I suggest you find a dull 10 year old to help you out.

(I won't insult you by suggesting you buy the obvious message that despicable site is peddling with those grossly out-of -context stats i.e. that blacks are inherently far more dangerous and criminal than whites.)