Page 2 of 2

Re: McFadzean likely to sign tomorrow? (Herald report)

Posted: 13:47 29 Jun 2020
by Kentishgreen
I get what you say but why tie your horse to a wagon that can’t guarantee you’ll be somewhere close to home, wherever that is.

Re: McFadzean likely to sign tomorrow? (Herald report)

Posted: 14:31 29 Jun 2020
by GreenThing
Justin wrote: The more you explain the bigger the hole you're digging yourself.

The perspective is purely from the man's side in the example given.

For starters - a 101:

What if the woman wants a career?
What if the woman already has a career?
Why should the man's career dominate?
Why is the only choice in your version of life to suit the man?


It works both ways though. What if a man marries a woman who’s career means that she will have to move location every few years, should the woman change her employer because the man wants to live near his mum?

4McFadzean likely to sign tomorrow? (Herald report)

Posted: 15:29 29 Jun 2020
by rsp4
Justin wrote:
rsp4 wrote:
Justin wrote:
Andy_S wrote:
Justin wrote:
WoodsyGreen wrote: Tell that to Fadz's girlfriend and Sarce's family.



Do you have any idea how sexist this post is?


It's not sexist, it's fact!


:facepalm:


Not sure why the facepalm. This is not sexist it's a statement of fact. This is the reason this pink and fluffy country is getting itself into all sorts of carp. People need to realise everyone has a Voice and opinion. That voice and opinion will not be agreed by all but it's not necessarily Sexist/ racist/ anti Muslim/ anti LBGT it's just an opinion.

As an ex matelot of 28 years and my son a soldier my wife would say the same. Why marry someone in the forces if you don't want to be apart.

The same for footballers and loads of other trades out there.

Back on topic it's up to Fadz and his wife. If they can't stick being apart then they must make the decision to toddle off back home and find another team.

I would be disappointed but fully understand the reasons. Not as disappointed as losing Sarcs mind.

Once Cooper found his place Fadz was.a squad player. Not having Fadz or Coops will make a big hole


The more you explain the bigger the hole you're digging yourself.

The perspective is purely from the man's side in the example given.

For starters - a 101:

What if the woman wants a career?
What if the woman already has a career?
Why should the man's career dominate?
Why is the only choice in your version of life to suit the man?


Oh dear.

In your term :facepalm:

It works both ways. Women travel for work as well and leave their families behind. Again Armed Forces , business women, dislocated females who are career minded springs to mind.

You're one of the pink and fluffy brigade and I'm not. Let's face it we won't agree. But that's life isn't it. We all have different views and opinions
We are not Racist/Sexist/ antil BLM, LGBGt, Muslim because of those opinions.

As this thread is about Fadz let's stick to that. :thumbup:

Re: McFadzean likely to sign tomorrow? (Herald report)

Posted: 16:33 29 Jun 2020
by Justin
rsp4 wrote:
Oh dear.

In your term :facepalm:

It works both ways. Women travel for work as well and leave their families behind. Again Armed Forces , business women, dislocated females who are career minded springs to mind.

You're one of the pink and fluffy brigade and I'm not. Let's face it we won't agree. But that's life isn't it. We all have different views and opinions
We are not Racist/Sexist/ antil BLM, LGBGt, Muslim because of those opinions.

As this thread is about Fadz let's stick to that. :thumbup:


Exactly.

So why denigrate women?

The sexist post I was referring to, courtesy of Argyle Games, specifically dealt with women who marry members of the RN, and how it 'annoys the hell out of' Argyle Games when they 'moan'. And how apparently it's the same with footballers' wives.

Also not quite sure why you keep pleading innocence regarding racism, homophobia and islamophobia...when no-one but you is bringing it up?

All a little bit sinister.