(how about) (Championship Loanee) Gustav Engvall | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(how about) (Championship Loanee) Gustav Engvall

Feb 8, 2005
Sunday Independent says Argyle are in competition with Greek side Panathinaikos and Danish club Brondby for his services.

Bristol City forward, Engvall, 21yrs, has been on loan at Swedish side Djurgardens where he scored 8 goals in 24 starts and 1 substitute appearances, but that has now ended.

Bristol City are set to sign St Etienne forward Lois Diony on loan for the rest of the season, with a view to a permanent deal, which leaves the way clear for Engvall to depart Ashton Gate.

The player himself has admitted he is not keen on another loan deal, but that is what Panathinaikos appear to be offering, which could prove to be their stumbling block.

Jan 4, 2016
I'm convinced at this point that we have gone in for him and our offer is still on the table. I'm doubtful however that a move will materialise seeings as he doesn't want to go out on another loan.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
This is another loan that may not happen because Engvall has already played for two clubs this season - Djurgaardens and Bristol City. Although I think there is an exception when a season overlaps into another season in a different country such as the case with Djurgaardens.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Complicated as s+*t

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Larry David":hm33qod4 said:
Can't see where he fits in. Unless we sell Ryan Taylor?
Say Taylor, or Chruch, get injured. We'd be left with just one striker available for half a season. We need another.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
According to Beeb, FC Kaiserslautern also now interested in signing him. We've no chance, peeps. Move on (but Bleddy quickly, Derek!).