monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Ade no one is arguing that we need a striker. Of course we do. That doesn't mean we ignore the rest of the squad. Nor can we blame Adams. Everybody wants a striker. It's not a case of us identifying one and the one comes. Probably loads of offers for said striker who can pick and chose. And probably does so with location and money on mind. It's not a simple task.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
monkeywrench":3nsozlpt said:
Ade no one is arguing that we need a striker. Of course we do. That doesn't mean we ignore the rest of the squad. Nor can we blame Adams. Everybody wants a striker. It's not a case of us identifying one and the one comes. Probably loads of offers for said striker who can pick and chose. And probably does so with location and money on mind. It's not a simple task.

I last responded 4 hours ago and let two others respond to me without getting arsy so why only talk about banging their head against my opinion rather than the reply you’ve just given?

I doubt you’ve even read what i’ve written rather than just seen my name on the post. You’re about 4 or 5 hours out of time.

Oct 24, 2013
Ade the green":369ntbpo said:
monkeywrench":369ntbpo said:

I last responded 4 hours ago and let two others respond to me without getting arsy so why only talk about banging their head against my opinion rather than the reply you’ve just given?

I doubt you’ve even read what i’ve written rather than just seen my name on the post. You’re about 4 or 5 hours out of time.

If another rumours thread is to be believed then the Simon Church deal may be back on. What do you reckon to this Ade?