Transfer rumour round-up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Transfer rumour round-up

Aug 15, 2015
lyndhurst green":2ag962zl said:
Shoenice":2ag962zl said:
I'm going to take a punt here and say that it wouldn't surprise me if Adams went in for Kai Naismith, just released by Pompey. Scottish lad, 6ft 4in, winger/striker.

I think he would potentially tick some boxes and would a) fall into our wage structure and b) wouldn't be heavily pursued by other more potentially desirable competitors. Adams will know him well.

I've seen him play before a few times and reccon he would fit the mould somehow. Just a gut feeling.

There is a separate Kai Naismith thread on this board. I disagree that he would be in our wage budget and think he will attract intetest from clubs at a higher level.

Didn't see it, my bad.

If you look at his stats this year it doesn't suggest he has stood out. In terms of his stock, I fail to see why he would command interest higher up the ladder either in league terms, or in terms of promotion chasing teams (think Wigan, Blackburn, Rotherham etc) He'd never ever get in either Wigan's or Blackburn's team for example, they have far superior players.

Let's see where he ends up but I'd be amazed if he ended up at a higher level, presumably you mean a league up in the Championship. He's 26 and spent the last five years with Pompey and Accrington in League 2. I'd also question if Pompey really wanted to keep him. Failing to agree terms on a contract could mean they didn't value him enough to comply with his wage demands based on his performances, or that they offered him squad status wages to reflect how they value him. I'm inclined to think they want to put their money elsewhere. Watching him over the course of the last couple seasons against Argyle, my impression is that he's a pretty bang average player at this level, and more a top end player at League 2 level. He'll end up with a midtable League 1 club at best, and if it's wages he's after, then maybe yes out of our bracket but he's probably expecting too much relative to his productivity and level. Not a chance he'll get a Championship club though. If he's lucky, a Fleetwood. I question who'd be willing to pay serious wages for him though.

Jul 28, 2017
Two ex Pilgrims players are looking for new clubs, Lavery released by Sheffield United and Drew Talbot released by Chesterfield.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Devon General":de94gdgj said:
Two ex Pilgrims players are looking for new clubs, Lavery released by Sheffield United and Drew Talbot released by Chesterfield.

I know lavery didn't do much for rotherham but i would have him back

Feb 2, 2007
lien60":27b3o090 said:
Devon General":27b3o090 said:

I know lavery didn't do much for rotherham but i would have him back

Lavery just needs to play regular football. He would be a good signing IMO

Mar 23, 2008
Lavery would be great. Also like Chris Forrester at Peterborough, cereal midfielder. I expect true to form lots of 'rejects' from other clubs with Adams moulding them into a team unit.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Deacster":3l6g7fwk said:
Lavery would be great. Also like Chris Forrester at Peterborough, cereal midfielder. I expect true to form lots of 'rejects' from other clubs with Adams moulding them into a team unit.

Does a lot of Maizey runs into the box? Shreds the defence?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Pezbuck":1g9mjnr9 said:
Deacster":1g9mjnr9 said:

Does a lot of Maizey runs into the box? Shreds the defence?

A golden nugget.

Oct 31, 2015
edengreen":23fqdasp said:
Nobby":23fqdasp said:
Sonny Bradley to Luton has popped up again, they've supposedly offered him a 3 year deal.

Wants to look how Haley has fared three years is a long time in Luton sat on the bench !!

And Jake J.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Kellet's just signed for Notts County on a two year deal.

May 29, 2018
New member to pasoti, and my first post won't go down well but my friend was on holiday at sensatori Ibiza and bumped into GC and spent the whole evening with him and apparently he is just waiting for an offer from a club further up north and he is off.

What are people's thought take a lower amount for him now or lose him for free next year