Matt Kennedy (signs for St Johnstone) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Matt Kennedy (signs for St Johnstone)

May 8, 2011
Knibbsworth":2eiblnqs said:
HC Green":2eiblnqs said:
Cobi Budge":2eiblnqs said:
Could mean nothing but just put a picture on Instagram of himself from when he was with us. Gregg Wylde did the same thing just before he re-signed.

Be a very good option to have to compete with Lamerias/Carey.

If Kennedy does sign it must have been an interesting contract negotiation as Kennedy has been touring Australia and Adams has been in Florida for the last couple of weeks.

I'm sure Kennedy has an agent who knows what he wants, and Adams has a secretary who knows what he's prepared to give. In any case, terms could have been agreed months ago.

If you applied your point to other signings, how did Adams sign Grant, Dyson, Burgoyne, Canavan, Riley etc. when he's been on holiday in Florida?

They were all I understand agreed before the end of May. Most even earlier in May.

Cardiff only announced their retained list on the 7th June.

Aug 5, 2016
Naive to think clubs, managers and players can't make agreements before May. Were the Everton lads we signed officially free agents in early May? Kennedy clearly wasn't getting a contract in the Premier League, so his agent will have been busy for the last month or two.

Jan 30, 2017
HC Green":2nf0uk9n said:
Cobi Budge":2nf0uk9n said:
Could mean nothing but just put a picture on Instagram of himself from when he was with us. Gregg Wylde did the same thing just before he re-signed.

If Kennedy does sign it must have been an interesting contract negotiation as Kennedy has been touring Australia and Adams has been in Florida for the last couple of weeks.

This is only an issue if they're both Amish.

May 8, 2011
Green90":t56r08aw said:
HC Green":t56r08aw said:
Cobi Budge":t56r08aw said:

Not sure what Kennedy is but Adams is a Baptist.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
HC Green":u2g0eivc said:
Green90":u2g0eivc said:
HC Green":u2g0eivc said:
Cobi Budge":u2g0eivc said:

Well, the wee laddie is Scottish like DA. This would lay him open to any number of Churches and do not forget Calvin came from Scotland. It could mean an austere lifestyle :eh:

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Quintrell_Green":13bylyaa said:
HC Green":13bylyaa said:
Green90":13bylyaa said:
HC Green":13bylyaa said:
Cobi Budge":13bylyaa said:

Well, the wee laddie is Scottish like DA. This would lay him open to any number of Churches and do not forget Calvin came from Scotland. It could mean an austere lifestyle :eh:

I thought Calvin Plummer was English

Dec 29, 2011
Yes I was impressed with Matt Kennedy the first month he was here.After that he was the typical winger who the opposition seemed to suss out most weeks.Still remember the Blackpool home match where I don't think he took Kelvin Mellor on once.If anything you would have thought Mellor was the winger.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I think Kennedy could be an interesting option in the system we played in the second half of last season, as one of two number 10s rather than a more orthodox winger. I agree he got found out on the left as his one trick was to cut inside, but if he's coming from a narrower position he could be dangerous. Not sure it's a position we need filling however.

Oct 31, 2015
Dont see this guy is needed unless Wylde is ditched. More important areas to strengthen.

Jan 27, 2012
I thought he was a really good player and worked really well alongside Taylor and Carey in a front three. I’d be very happy if this player signed as he is one of my favourites of recent years- he’s young, pacy and could really improve. A very dangerous attacking threat.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Could he play left back? Challenge Ryan Law?