Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Quintrell_Green":12m2ih6h said:
oldage":12m2ih6h said:
Charlie Adam is available from Stoke!!!! We can all dream.

He missed the chance to come to Argyle years ago, I am sure he will not pass it up the second time around! :lol:

But we got Alan Gow instead

:thumbs: :thumbdown:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Quintrell_Green":3fqe6r1q said:
Tugboat":3fqe6r1q said:
Quintrell_Green":3fqe6r1q said:
oldage":3fqe6r1q said:
Charlie Adam is available from Stoke!!!! We can all dream.

He missed the chance to come to Argyle years ago, I am sure he will not pass it up the second time around! :lol:

But we got Alan Gow instead

:thumbs: :thumbdown:

For a shortish period that was not too successful IMHO

He was marginally better than tripe

R

rdr123

Should we have tried to resign Bondz N'gala? Went to Crawley on a free yesterday. I know he has been playing at a lower level but Canavan and Wooton have looked like non league quality this season

Oct 24, 2013
rdr123":r52a8b20 said:
Should we have tried to resign Bondz N'gala? Went to Crawley on a free yesterday. I know he has been playing at a lower level but Canavan and Wooton have looked like non league quality this season

Don’t get your logic? Out defence has so far been non league quality so why didn’t we sign a non league defender...

R

rdr123

For sure he would provide a physical presence at the back that we are lacking. I know it probably wouldn't of been a good idea but just wanted to see what others thought! I know what your saying though, we should be trying to sign better quality players. It's a shame we didn't manage to get a decent centre back on loan like Vyner last season.

C

Cult Of Personality

Russell Martin and Seb Bassong both played for Norwich last year . could be worth a contract till the end of the season and give our defence a bit of experience.

Jay Emmuanul Thomas aswell could be a good signing aswell

A

ArgyleLuka

Cult Of Personality":3nqm7l4r said:
Russell Martin and Seb Bassong both played for Norwich last year . could be worth a contract till the end of the season and give our defence a bit of experience.

Jay Emmuanul Thomas aswell could be a good signing aswell

Would love to see it happen but unless Hallett sticks his hand in his pockets there's no chance:(