Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Stiffler":100ii9a9 said:
skynet":100ii9a9 said:
He turned down Wednesday and Boro, but only at the last minute....

Is he on 10 bags?

I'll answer that one....

No and not anywhere close to it.

Jul 29, 2006
Cornwall
Did we really need to know that skynet? Only stirring the pot I think and as Posty says he has signed for us now. Do we need to know why he looked at other clubs or why chose us over others. I for one am glad he came to us again.

Apr 29, 2010
Skynet still trying to appear in the know. Because his cryptic nonsense was unfounded in every way this close season.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
B_Rathbone1892":3q6uy0ba said:
Skynet still trying to appear in the know. Because his cryptic nonsense was unfounded in every way this close season.

Believe what you want. Skynet knows stuff for sure and posts stuff that's correct at the time of posting. Sometimes things happen and the outcome changes.

Even BA was incorrect on occasion. Jurgen Saumel anyone?

Jul 6, 2009
It is on the rumours board- you don't have to read it. It may be relevant if for example if he did not join another team because he failed a medical. Thank you for your support guys it is risky enough posting sometimes without the clowns!

Feb 2, 2007
I think this is very useful- I already held Carey in high esteem and I can only assume he believes he will get to the Championship AND play regular (guaranteed when fit) first team football at Argyle. The cash nearly matching would have sealed the deal.

Green blood.

Feb 8, 2005
skynet":261ashl9 said:
He turned down Wednesday and Boro, but only at the last minute....

Thanks for that, Skynet, a bit of an insight into the transfer window goings on.

Some of us are thankful for any snippets of interest.

Those that aren't are those with their heads stuck in the ground.

Keep it coming, matey.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Just imagine being sat here with this thread in Argyle old boys saying 'It was so close, between us, Boro and Wednesday.'