Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy  
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:48 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
Online
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:10 pm
Location: Plymouth
pilgrimage wrote:
Top again Lyndhurst Green. :lol: :lol:

.

_________________
Premier League one day?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:39 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am
pilgrimage wrote:
pilgrimage wrote:
Top again Lyndhurst Green. :lol: :lol:

.


Happy to oblige


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:53 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am
Will will witness the legend that is Keiffer Moore today?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:00 pm 

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm
lyndhurst green wrote:
Will will witness the legend that is Keiffer Moore today?


I doubt it as he signed for Barnsley in January :shock:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:24 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am
skynet wrote:
lyndhurst green wrote:
Will will witness the legend that is Keiffer Moore today?


I doubt it as he signed for Barnsley in January :shock:


What an idiot I am!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:45 pm 
PALFC Sponsor #1 18/19, PALFC Sponsor #2 18/19, PASOTI Punmaster and Player Sponsor #1 18/19

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Location Location
lyndhurst green wrote:
skynet wrote:
lyndhurst green wrote:
Will will witness the legend that is Keiffer Moore today?


I doubt it as he signed for Barnsley in January :shock:


What an idiot I am!



Who is will anyway? :think:

Thought Bigladupfront Smith for them was a fair player tbh.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:09 am 
Player Sponsor #2 18/19
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:26 pm
Scored a fluke from the wing and missed open goal from 6 yards yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:07 pm 

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:51 am
lyndhurst green wrote:
Quintrell_Green wrote:
lyndhurst green wrote:
Bored at staring at the name of a random ex Oxford United midfielder at the top of this page. Our old friend Mr Moore seems to be proving League One is his level so far at Barnsley, I notice.


I assume a touch of irony in that posting, but I recall his scoring record at Yeovil was not exactly staggering.


7 in 50 appearances. Started out at Truro, has also played for Torquay and Dorchester. Certainly the move to Ipswich seems a head scratcher, but he must have something about him. I’m guessing that at 6’5” he is a bit of a lesser version of Peter Crouch.



You do realise he played largely at CB for Yeovil? Just goes to show the stupidity in judging a player by soccerbase and wikipedia.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:20 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am
Knibbsworth wrote:
lyndhurst green wrote:
Quintrell_Green wrote:
lyndhurst green wrote:
Bored at staring at the name of a random ex Oxford United midfielder at the top of this page. Our old friend Mr Moore seems to be proving League One is his level so far at Barnsley, I notice.


I assume a touch of irony in that posting, but I recall his scoring record at Yeovil was not exactly staggering.


7 in 50 appearances. Started out at Truro, has also played for Torquay and Dorchester. Certainly the move to Ipswich seems a head scratcher, but he must have something about him. I’m guessing that at 6’5” he is a bit of a lesser version of Peter Crouch.



You do realise he played largely at CB for Yeovil? Just goes to show the stupidity in judging a player by soccerbase and wikipedia.



Honestly, no I didn’t. Thank you for enlightening me.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Greenfrom83, Penlee and 100 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Developed by Vertical Plus Ltd