Sonny Bradley > Leeds? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sonny Bradley > Leeds?

Apr 30, 2017
Many a rumour dotted around Twitter, that his agent from Red6Management is in Leeds discussing a potential move. Haven't heard anything Argyle side from any of the people I know who are fairly reliable, so am unsure what to make of it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Hell yeah! The Hourihane, Nelson and Purrington deals were really crap weren't they!

What was it £1.5 mill?

Jan 30, 2017
IJN":wget3e6s said:
Hell yeah! The Hourihane, Nelson and Purrington deals were really crap weren't they!

What was it £1.5 mill?

All of that talent combined went for less than the price of one Ollie Watkins.

I wouldn't say we got any more than market value for any of them.

It is unlikely that Sonny Bradley, whose career highlights comprise of one (granted, excellent) season in L2 with a year left on his contract, would go for anything more than a few hundred thousand, tops, which would be far from ideal given the disruption it will cause to our season a week before opening match.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Whoever the player is who Leeds are signing it's a poor show from the agent to tweet a photo like that from what looks like the reception area at LUFC.

The Leeds officials can't be happy with his tweet.

Jan 30, 2017
Steve Evans":34l7k8hf said:
i would not accept less than two million pounds from leeds.he's well worth that.

We got ~£250k for Curtis Nelson, who is a technically superior player at a younger age. Bradley is not 8x the player Nelson is, nor is he of higher saleable value imo.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Green90":27rt9vvv said:
Steve Evans":27rt9vvv said:
i would not accept less than two million pounds from leeds.he's well worth that.

We got ~£250k for Curtis Nelson, who is a technically superior player at a younger age. Bradley is not 8x the player Nelson is, nor is he of higher saleable value imo.

That was compensation through a tribunal, not a transfer fee. Bradley would go for more than that.

Jan 30, 2017
Cobi Budge":2fwnwje8 said:
Green90":2fwnwje8 said:
Steve Evans":2fwnwje8 said:

That was compensation through a tribunal, not a transfer fee. Bradley would go for more than that.

He would, yeah. Not £2m though. A quarter of that? Maybe.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Green90":2dklea2t said:
Cobi Budge":2dklea2t said:
Green90":2dklea2t said:
Steve Evans":2dklea2t said:

He would, yeah. Not £2m though. A quarter of that? Maybe.

700/800k would be reasonable in today's market.

Strongly doubt there's anything in this though.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i also doubt there is anything in it but at £2 million he is worth that from a club that believe they are an exiled premier league outfit.

Mar 18, 2014
I would be gobsmacked if a team aiming for the Premier League would buy a League 1 defender. Wolves just spent >£15 million on a midfielder from Porto......................this is the level Championship clubs are competing at.