How about Joe Mason ? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

How about Joe Mason ?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Joe Masons loan contract with Burton is due to end on Jan 2nd , due to injury and illness he has rarely been involved in their team this season . Wonder if DA may be tempted to lure Joe back to Devon for the second half of the season .

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Injury and illness you say?

Kind of answers your own question

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
DartingtonPilgrim":1l9kbpmr said:
Tugboat":1l9kbpmr said:

Care to explain the answer then Tugboat

You said due to illness and injury he’s rarely been involved.

Big gamble to take on someone whose been out for so long and not fit

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Tugboat":3mm5c7lm said:
DartingtonPilgrim":3mm5c7lm said:
Tugboat":3mm5c7lm said:

Care to explain the answer then Tugboat

You said due to illness and injury he’s rarely been involved.

Big gamble to take on someone whose been out for so long and not fit

That'll be for DA to decide, if their is any interest . I'm just speculating that he may be an option.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
yashin":3v5bkzdi said:
The old argyle obsession bring back ex players rears its head again

Great attitude yashin , someone suggests a former player may be available and they are obsessed with ex players , its not but if it were the case , at least the head isn't stuck up its rear ! :wave:

Jul 12, 2016
If we signed him for nothing would he be the first FreeMason to play for us??

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Someone has started a thread about Joe Mason every transfer window for literally the last 3 seasons. Move on. He's already apparently told an Argyle fan he met on a night out he'd love to come back down here but we just simply won't pay the wages he can get in the championship.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
LeonTheGreen":35xvfmqr said:
Someone has started a thread about Joe Mason every transfer window for literally the last 3 seasons. Move on. He's already apparently told an Argyle fan he met on a night out he'd love to come back down here but we just simply won't pay the wages he can get in the championship.

Thanks for the advice Leon ,however I think i'll decide for myself what to post .

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
DartingtonPilgrim":3e6na9cu said:
LeonTheGreen":3e6na9cu said:

Thanks for the advice Leon ,however I think i'll decide for myself what to post .

Calm down. How’s that for some more free advice?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Ade the green":39xmdz64 said:
DartingtonPilgrim":39xmdz64 said:
LeonTheGreen":39xmdz64 said:

Calm down. How’s that for some more free advice?

Hope you feel all warm inside Ade , with the feeling that you have added something constructive to the conversation .

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
LeonTheGreen":mn23rp6o said:

The only real argument to that is that if he came in on loan we could pay a percentage of his wage and not the whole thing.