Eboue Kouassi | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Eboue Kouassi

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
I’m not usually the person to post on rumours but heard a story this evening that Argyle are trying to sort a deal for this lad to come on loan until season end from Celtic,I’m prepared to be shot down if this is a pile of rubbish.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
No shooting down from me. This is the rumours board after all. .

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Seems plausible, but would hint Diagouraga is off if true. Might be a case of asking them if we can take a different player off them and they take Ciftci back

Apr 30, 2017
pastyboy":9mzwkpct said:
I’m not usually the person to post on rumours but heard a story this evening that Argyle are trying to sort a deal for this lad to come on loan until season end from Celtic,I’m prepared to be shot down if this is a pile of rubbish.
May I ask where did you hear/read this?. Seems plausible though, albeit could this just be coincidental its released the day the Herald believes TD is too leave.

May 8, 2011
Reading the Scottish press they expect him to go out on loan to another Scottish team.
If we did get him it would suggest that Celtic don’t have a problem with how Ciftci’s loan is turning out.

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
Pilgrim28":uf0z4yia said:
pastyboy":uf0z4yia said:
May I ask where did you hear/read this?. Seems plausible though, albeit could this just be coincidental its released the day the Herald believes TD is too leave.
Story came from a friend who lives in Glasgow,Let’s hope it’s true and would involve the return of Ciftci.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":3r8ey12c said:
Reading the Scottish press they expect him to go out on loan to another Scottish team.
If we did get him it would suggest that Celtic don’t have a problem with how Ciftci’s loan is turning out.

I don’t think Celtic particularly care about Ciftci except that if he had played he might have put himself in the shop window. It did seem to me that he fails to live up any hype that may have preceded his transfer into Celtic and they want rid. If we’ve bolloxed up and had to pay a large share of his wages then they will have no problem with whether we’ve used him or not and they might have another waif or stray they can loan us if the price is right.

A

ArgyleAndy

Looks like he's off to a team in Europe - Werder Bremen, Genk, Standard Liege and Amiens all apparently interested.