Jakub Sokolik joining Exeter City | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jakub Sokolik joining Exeter City

R

rewislogers

Jakub Sokolik is set to leave home park in the latter part of this week to join the scum up the A38. i also think that this will be a loan move until the end of the season

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
rewislogers":2a1avsqe said:
Jakub Sokolik is set to leave home park in the latter part of this week to join the scum up the A38. i also think that this will be a loan move until the end of the season

They’d better be paying his wages.

R

rewislogers

my sources are telling it will be 50/50 spits the same as nathan blissett

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Not too happy with a loan move. Why are we loaning players to Exeter to aid their promotion challenge? If they want him, buy him or he goes somewhere else.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We shouldn’t be paying half of wages for any player leaving the club on loan.

Apr 29, 2016
Tugboat":qofa6pyh said:

In the absence of any other offers should we keep him and not play him but pay all his wages? I’m in for using half his wages to fund another signings wages.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Nobby":3p9tix41 said:
Not too happy with a loan move. Why are we loaning players to Exeter to aid their promotion challenge? If they want him, buy him or he goes somewhere else.

Who on earth is going to want him? We're lucky they're taking him off our hands I imagine.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":3jlbwj05 said:
Nobby":3jlbwj05 said:

Who on earth is going to want him? We're lucky they're taking him off our hands I imagine.

He's a decent defender and was for 6 months last season. Has league one experience and would sure up most of the defences in League Two.

If he's good enough for Exeter, a top 7 side, one of the 2/3rds of the league below should take him.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I would guess at Cambridge for Sokolik.

philmeboots":11monygu said:
Tugboat":11monygu said:

In the absence of any other offers should we keep him and not play him but pay all his wages? I’m in for using half his wages to fund another signings wages.

This.

We can't wait for offers right up to the end of the window, as DA will want wages freed to sign other players who have more quality.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Aaron D.":mhbyr963 said:
philmeboots":mhbyr963 said:
Tugboat":mhbyr963 said:

This.

We can't wait for offers right up to the end of the window, as DA will want wages freed to sign other players who have more quality.

But it’s fine for players arriving to wait until the last day?

What’s good for us isn’t good for others, funny that.