Random player spotted in car park? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Random player spotted in car park?

R

rewislogers

Tall blonde haired pony talied bloke in a white range rover was spotted in HP car park this morning, looks like Evertons Conor Grants. not 100% though

--------------
Post has been edited by author to change the name of the player. Admin.

R

rewislogers

Was posted in the PAFC Free chat earlier, he was going to the ticket office today and said some guy with long blonde hair in an argyle tracksuit with a white range rover (not ozzie his is black)

Jul 29, 2010
Grrr, bleddy R*nge R*vers... licence to flout the laws of the road fitted as standard :furious:

You think lower league footballers would want to endear themselves to the fanbase demographic, not try and align themselves to the 'road owning, screw you I drive a four wheeled boat' brigade.

I don't like him already, and he probably doesn't even exist :wink:

Oct 24, 2013
rewislogers":204kq1p6 said:
Was posted in the PAFC Free chat earlier, he was going to the ticket office today and said some guy with long blonde hair in an argyle tracksuit with a white range rover (not ozzie his is black)

So there was someone in the car park who by all accounts looked exactly like Threlkeld, but had a different car?

Sounds to me like Threlkeld has a new car, then. Or perhaps it is a loan whilst his car is in the garage?

Jul 29, 2010
They are NOT cars. Anything that wallows so badly it maks you seasick is a boat.

Oct 24, 2013
rewislogers":1mw5hw67 said:
threlkeld has a range rover BUT it is black not white

Yep, I got that. It is possible to buy a new one or be lent one if your car is unavailable. Basically, the rumour here can be summed up as follows; player who normally has a black car, today has a white one.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Is Lewis not banned yet, he made a name up and then came back and changed the heading and name after seeing a genuine post on the main board?

Oct 24, 2013
Stuart House":33h2ufe9 said:
Is Lewis not banned yet, he made a name up and then came back and changed the heading and name after seeing a genuine post on the main board?

But what colour was Grant’s car?!!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Rewislogers, I think you've earned yourself a little rest.