Mcarthy to leave ipswich at end of season . | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mcarthy to leave ipswich at end of season .

C

Charles Plym

Slightly worrying because i think ipswich are a perfect fit for Derek Adams and Derek is a perfect fit for ipswich . If they come calling and we are still in league 1 id not be confident of keeping him .

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Get over it, every job for Adams? Really?

C

Charles Plym

Lancastergreen":zzswd28f said:
Thankyou for your input . If you dont like a post .......scroll on !

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Charles.plym":1ogbflrt said:
Slightly worrying because i think ipswich are a perfect fit for Derek Adams and Derek is a perfect fit for ipswich . If they come calling and we are still in league 1 id not be confident of keeping him .

If that's what you spend your time worrying about, you must live a pretty stress-free life otherwise. If he goes, he goes, nothing we can do about it. I'll just be glad we had a decent manager for the time we did.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Indeed, but recognising that, agree with the OP that when I heard this I thought ‘perfect club for Adams’. Out of the spotlight, not a club to throw money around, but potential. I’m watching this space but trust that whatever happens with Derek in the long term, the Board will be just as diligent in recruitment as they were last time

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Charles.plym":17dbohz1 said:
Lancastergreen":17dbohz1 said:
Thankyou for your input . If you dont like a post .......scroll on !

So you don’t think linking Adams with every vacancy/upcoming vacancy is a bit ott?

Do you really think Adams is absolutely top of the managers list for and upcoming job vacancy championship or above?

Enjoy the today and stop fretting over all things frivolous.

May 8, 2011
Charles.plym":3pppb3y1 said:

I would have thought Graham Alexander was a perfect fit as he has a much better record in English football and he is cheap to hire.

Apr 3, 2015
With so many out of work managers who have previously experienced success I suspect that Adams is under the radar (Scotland based jobs aside) for most jobs unless he touts himself. Even Danny Cowley has shorter odds, largely because of the media exposure the Cowley brothers and their story have created.

Sep 6, 2010
Stowmarket, Suffolk
Joe1989":x06xtetb said:
a j bayram":x06xtetb said:
Ipswich Star first tranche of possibilities/bookies odds:-

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/new- ... -1-5456006

Plus the latest from the EADT:-

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-tow ... -1-5457315

I may be wrong but where is DA mentioned in any of these links? Speculating every vacant managerial job in the EFL is pointless; enjoy the ride! Play Off push!

COYG

:scarf:

He's not which is why I posted the links to allay the fears of the original poster. My mistake not to mention so. Sorry for the confusion.

Andy.

Aug 3, 2017
I tend to find clubs with history do not go for the little known man, with no experience of the division. Adams will only be on everyones radar once he’s got Championship games under belt and doing well.