Andy Kellett | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Andy Kellett

Sep 25, 2010
Just a thought, if Chesterfield fall out of the league, would we go again forAndy Kellett

Thought he was a top player on loan to us, he has now been converted to midfield, and been their star player.

Aug 3, 2017
For me it’s a no. He was a v.good player but breaking from regular first team football for reserves chasing the dream stunted his potential. We cannot be sentimental.

Sep 25, 2010
Have you seen him playing recently, he had been turning in star performances for Chesterfield, when he was with us, he Aldo put in great performances. Although he has a recent injury, he is still a very good player

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Good move to convert him to midfield as he could not defend for toffee when he was with us.

Very exciting player going forward though when he was here, we certainly could do worse.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Get Oscar to have a word with Adams sure they are mates from the Bolton youth team days ! Keller would jump at the chance at coming back to Plymouth after the season he has had although I suspect he would look more ordinary in a team of better players than last time he was here

Sep 25, 2010
Quinny":1tjqrhp8 said:
I thought he was only on loan at Chesterfield.

Ah you are right, on loan from Wigan, nevertheless you never know, he might be released.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Martyn":35wvh7e1 said:
Quinny":35wvh7e1 said:

Ah you are right, on loan from Wigan, nevertheless you never know, he might be released.
He is out of contract at the end of the season and I would expect him to be released. I wouldn't take him here though.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argy1e":aq8yfzmr said:
Martyn":aq8yfzmr said:
Quinny":aq8yfzmr said:

He is out of contract at the end of the season and I would expect him to be released. I wouldn't take him here though.

We have memories of Kellett that DA does not have. It would be nice if perhaps someone gave DA a 'heads-up' on the guy. Having said that, I expect Kellett not to be short of suitors if Wigan release him.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Now with a relegation out of the football league on his CV.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Kellett signs a 2 year contract with Notts County.

May 3, 2017
League 2 standard player. Yes he score a wonder goal for us at Northampton and looked half decent but we can do better. Good luck to him at Notts.