Daniel Leadbitter (rumour) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daniel Leadbitter (rumour)

May 29, 2011
Bristol
I asked a Rovers supporter about him and this is the response 'Very pacey and can beat a man going forward. But is light weight and can be found out. Also his crossing is suspect. Decent at league 2. Not so sure for league 1 and has been injured most of the season and half of the season before that.'

Based on this opinion this signing, if it happened, sounds like a gamble.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I reckon this is the back up.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
He's been offered a new contract at Rovers, though, so they must think he's worth a punt and they will know all about his capabilities and fitness situation.

May 29, 2011
Bristol
warney":90aasb6q said:
He's been offered a new contract at Rovers, though, so they must think he's worth a punt and they will know all about his capabilities and fitness situation.

I agree, must have something about him to be offered a new contract despite the recent injury problems. My friend went on to say 'On his day he can be very good. But possible liability at league 1. If you can sort out his back tracking as he likes to attack and his crossing he could play at a higher level. But currently league 2 is his level.'

Apr 29, 2016
Assume that we would have to pay compensation for him. Isn’t he 23 and been offered a contract by Rovers?