Sonny Bradley to Luton? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sonny Bradley to Luton?

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
If he'd want to give up playing league 1 football and move to Luton i'd be very suprised.

Plus the phrase 'Luton want to ...' is key. I want lots of things, but I was always told 'I want, doesn't get'

Adams has wanted to sign lots of players he hasn't got.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The local paper in Bedfordshire is also reporting it .... Link

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
£250k??

Squeeze a bit more and maybe?

He was immense last season but I trust Adams could find another CB ala Edwards

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tugboat":28bnte3j said:
£250k??

It would be difficult to find a left-footed centre-back before the transfer window closes next Thursday, especially one as a good as Bradley.
Having a right-footed centre-back take his place would change the dynamic of the team, particularly with most attacking moves starting from the two centre-backs.

But this rumour does seem credible, although why would Bradley drop down a league?

Mar 21, 2008
There's been a lot of speculation coming out of Luton lately and it's mostly just hot air, in the last day or 2 they've apparently also offered 750k for Akinde

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":1pchlpmj said:
Tugboat":1pchlpmj said:
£250k??

It would be difficult to find a left-footed centre-back before the transfer window closes next Thursday, especially one as a good as Bradley.
Having a right-footed centre-back take his place would change the dynamic of the team, particularly with most attacking moves starting from the two centre-backs.

But this rumour does seem credible, although why would Bradley drop down a league?

I bet they wouldn't be far behind what we are offering him in wages but that's as far as I can see it.

Poppy cock probably

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
Just had a Luton supporting workmate text asking if it's credible.
Would seem bizarre to sell our player of the year so late in the window for so little

Mar 21, 2008
Wouldn't it be ironic if Luton used money that they made from selling a player that we released (Vassell), to poach our player of the year?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I could believe it if he was dropping a division to go near to his Yorkshire roots, but Lootown? No, I don't buy it.