Sonny Bradley to Luton? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley to Luton?

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
If he'd want to give up playing league 1 football and move to Luton i'd be very suprised.

Plus the phrase 'Luton want to ...' is key. I want lots of things, but I was always told 'I want, doesn't get'

Adams has wanted to sign lots of players he hasn't got.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The local paper in Bedfordshire is also reporting it .... Link

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
£250k??

Squeeze a bit more and maybe?

He was immense last season but I trust Adams could find another CB ala Edwards

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tugboat":28bnte3j said:
£250k??

It would be difficult to find a left-footed centre-back before the transfer window closes next Thursday, especially one as a good as Bradley.
Having a right-footed centre-back take his place would change the dynamic of the team, particularly with most attacking moves starting from the two centre-backs.

But this rumour does seem credible, although why would Bradley drop down a league?

Mar 21, 2008
There's been a lot of speculation coming out of Luton lately and it's mostly just hot air, in the last day or 2 they've apparently also offered 750k for Akinde

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":1pchlpmj said:
Tugboat":1pchlpmj said:
£250k??

It would be difficult to find a left-footed centre-back before the transfer window closes next Thursday, especially one as a good as Bradley.
Having a right-footed centre-back take his place would change the dynamic of the team, particularly with most attacking moves starting from the two centre-backs.

But this rumour does seem credible, although why would Bradley drop down a league?

I bet they wouldn't be far behind what we are offering him in wages but that's as far as I can see it.

Poppy cock probably

Mar 21, 2008
Wouldn't it be ironic if Luton used money that they made from selling a player that we released (Vassell), to poach our player of the year?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I could believe it if he was dropping a division to go near to his Yorkshire roots, but Lootown? No, I don't buy it.