Oscar | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oscar

Apr 29, 2016
Not sure if it’s true but it was interesting to read that Oscar Threlkeld has only played twice in Belgium since his transfer from us. I wonder if they would be interested in loaning him back to us?

May 22, 2006
It was a very strange career move to begin with, but it does seem he's wasting his time.

Would we want him back though?

Apr 29, 2016
Ham Green":2n4amivx said:
It was a very strange career move to begin with, but it does seem he's wasting his time.

Would we want him back though?

Would give us a bit of pace at the back and with our challenges at right back, maybe “better the devil you know?” Also very capable at right midfield.

Apr 29, 2016
Not sure why this post has been moved to “rumours or conjecture” mods? It was a reported story in the media and not hearsay between individuals.

Oct 22, 2009
How on earth people on here question Oscar is unbelievable? Did he ever have a bad game for us? Quality, quality player at this level

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Yeah, Derek was always treated him so well and said nice things about him in the press. I'm sure he's itching to come back. Fnar Fnar

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
philmeboots":plsc5c74 said:
gaspargomez":plsc5c74 said:
Herald story...

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... th-2297980

Oscar was a really good player for Argyle. I think its pure speculation by Jak Ball though !

Don’t see it as speculation, Jack Ball is asking whether it would be a good idea for Oscar to return. He is not saying that it’s possibly going to happen is he?

It's pure conjecture and a page filler by the Herald and something Pasoti posters have speculated on several times.

Apr 29, 2016
PL2 3DQ":1dpvwxk1 said:
philmeboots":1dpvwxk1 said:
gaspargomez":1dpvwxk1 said:
Herald story...

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... th-2297980

Oscar was a really good player for Argyle. I think its pure speculation by Jak Ball though !

Don’t see it as speculation, Jack Ball is asking whether it would be a good idea for Oscar to return. He is not saying that it’s possibly going to happen is he?

It's pure conjecture and a page filler by the Herald and something Pasoti posters have speculated on several times.

Think that it would be a good option myself and far less speculation than the O’Keefe thread.

Apr 1, 2009
Why would Oscar come back here?

There was interest from Championship and L1 clubs in his native North West prior to his decision to go to Belgium. Aside from rumours of his relationship with Adams, I just can't see what the attraction would be for the player.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
xmastree":3jjqns51 said:
Why would Oscar come back here?

There was interest from Championship and L1 clubs in his native North West prior to his decision to go to Belgium. Aside from rumours of his relationship with Adams, I just can't see what the attraction would be for the player.

For game time.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I reckon it's a possibility that he'll be back in January.