(How about) Jack Simpson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(How about) Jack Simpson

Jan 4, 2016
With AFC Bournemouth's new Centre Back signing, Chris Mepham, from Brentford, young cherries prospect, Jack Simpson, is bound to have fallen down the pecking order.... So how about a loan move to Argyle?

An impressive 22 year old bournemouth academy product & England U21 who posesses pace, strength and tactical awareness to boot.
I witnessed his professional debut performance for the cherries against Middlesbrough in the football league cup last season, in which he even scored the opener.
Eddie Howe clearly rates Jack as he has been a regular feature on the subs bench for first team fixtures this season,  but Jack has only featured for the cherries four times (all of which were cup appearances). Mepham will most likely fill in this covering spot now which will leave Simpson wanting for game time.

Carl Fletcher, once our manager and now Bournemouth's 'loan manager' was on TalkSport last week and spoke highly about the benefits of loaning youngsters to leagues 1 & 2 and suggested that he & the club are looking at getting young players out this window for game time. Carl even name dropped Plymouth a few times, but that likely means very little. I'd like to think he hasn't forgotten about us though, perhaps we could be in contention for a loanee from Bournemouth. Time will tell, but I'd quite like to see this particular move happen.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Good research. I wonder if DA has this guy on his radar?

Jan 4, 2016
JannerinCardiff":124xu4pm said:
Good research. I wonder if DA has this guy on his radar?

Thank you! I'd hope so as i think he's a realistic target and a potentially strong acquisition for us.

Who can say how many players we've enquired about, but I'd like to see us deal with Bournemouth.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yeah be good to get a decent relationship with a solid prem club..

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Good shout especially as we have a special place in the loan arrangers heart, hi ho silver away.