Paul Hurst | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paul Hurst

Jan 3, 2017
OK, so I know this sounds like a taxi-driver rumour, but here goes...

I have a contact at Wolves - earlier in the season he told me reliably that Harry Burgoyne would be signing and also that he wouldn't be returning after his injury - he was right both times. He also happens to be a friend of Paul Hurst.

He claims that the club have made a tentative approach to Hurst, but Hurst's wife is against the move as she doesn't want to relocate. I've no reason to doubt him and accept this might be rubbish - but he's been reliable before.

Even if it doesn't turn out to be true - it's about time some rumours started appearing.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
DrP78":33j6hy1i said:
OK, so I know this sounds like a taxi-driver rumour, but here goes...

I have a contact at Wolves - earlier in the season he told me reliably that Harry Burgoyne would be signing and also that he wouldn't be returning after his injury - he was right both times. He also happens to be a friend of Paul Hurst.

He claims that the club have made a tentative approach to Hurst, but Hurst's wife is against the move as she doesn't want to relocate. I've no reason to doubt him and accept this might be rubbish - but he's been reliable before.

Even if it doesn't turn out to be true - it's about time some rumours started appearing.

Considering the circumstances at HP I am surprised it has taken so long