LISKEARD
argyleiggy":3b9rfym3 said:

The thing is the poster is actually a Hull fan NOT an Argyle fan

It goes on to say were're gonna pay £8k p/w for him

So do they know some thing we dont....

We need something I know that much....

A

Anonymous

There's another thread about this somewhere.

It's not going to happen, Halmosi returning to Argyle was suggested to the club but we couldn't afford his wages plus Halmosi didn't want to drop to League One.

He's not coming, unfortunately. He will move on-loan to a Championship club or abroad.

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2hnqedgd said:
There's another thread about this somewhere.

It's not going to happen, Halmosi returning to Argyle was suggested to the club but we couldn't afford his wages plus Halmosi didn't want to drop to League One.

He's not coming, unfortunately. He will move on-loan to a Championship club or abroad.

It's a shame as we now have the pitch that would suit him. I recall that he was 'ball on top of surface' type player and didn't like it when the pitch was too heavy.

It could have been the very move that put his career back on track.

H

heafipat12

I can't remember the last time I wanted a rumour to be true as much as I want this to be true! I'd love to see Halmosi in a green shirt again, but I really can't see it happening. :cry:

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
£8k/week!? And I got ridiculed for suggesting we look at some Japanese players on £2.5k/week! Gota love Pasoti! :roll:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
greenmarc":3cf7k43d said:
pastiesforlife":3cf7k43d said:
Now expected at Sheff Utd.

The irony of that is that it could only happen if we cancelled waltons loan :shock:
Why? They still have to honour the loan agreement which pays Waltons wages i thought?

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Tugboat":1iffi24g said:
greenmarc":1iffi24g said:
pastiesforlife":1iffi24g said:
Now expected at Sheff Utd.

The irony of that is that it could only happen if we cancelled waltons loan :shock:
Why? They still have to honour the loan agreement which pays Waltons wages i thought?[/quote

Sheff Utd used up there full quota of loan players and by Argyle agreeing to cancel Waltons loans this left a space to get Halmosi in if this rumour is true ............... i sure do hope that we have come to some arrangement over the wages situation