Robbie Fowler | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Robbie Fowler

G

greenblood79

make of this what you want but here goes

I have an uncle whose best friend is a taxi driver who does the plymouth airport runs. well this bloke knows a member of staff who deals with baggage handling and he was speaking to a bloke who is actually a trolly dolly and he says robbie fowler has flown in to complete a loan deal to sign for plymouth argyle.

i know my uncle and he wouldn't make things up.

seems more likely than le fondre eh :)

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
greenblood79":1q6ds2da said:

I have an uncle whose best friend is a taxi driver who does the plymouth airport runs. well this bloke knows a member of staff who deals with baggage handling and he was speaking to a bloke who is actually a trolly dolly and he says robbie fowler has flown in to complete a loan deal to sign for plymouth argyle.

'nuff said!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Yes but old-time PASOTIites will know that Robbie Fowler did once meet PASOTI creator Dave Gadd some years ago and told him that he would play for Argyle one day...

Mar 2, 2008
20004064":bjxkhw32 said:
greenblood79":bjxkhw32 said:

'nuff said!

More chance of resigning Wayne Burnett then!

Aug 17, 2006
The Doctor":2gzl6r93 said:
Yes but old-time PASOTIites will know that Robbie Fowler did once meet PASOTI creator Dave Gadd some years ago and told him that he would play for Argyle one day...

Who would? Dave or Robbie?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Camberwick Green":1f2nbvt8 said:
The Doctor":1f2nbvt8 said:

Who would? Dave or Robbie?

:lol: Robbie (he's not a soothsayer after all)

P

Paul_Roberts

greenblood79":3hombpgh said:

Two words that instantly nullify every ounce of prospective truth in a transfer rumour.

A

Anonymous

Paul_Roberts":1lo99vya said:
Two words that instantly nullify every ounce of prospective truth in a transfer rumour.

'greenblood' and '79' were enough for me. :)

Jun 16, 2006
Spookily enough, an Evertonian in the Tamar on saturday lunchtime told me he had heard from someone in the 'pool who knows Peter Reid that Fowler would be coming to Plymoutj as player coach.

Saw he played in Oz on Saturday night and wrote it off

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
It isn't Robbie Fowler - A Robbie mix up.

I know this is hard to believe but my cousin runs a dog walking service for animals with two back left legs in Tavvy.

There has been an enquiry from a dog handler called Garfont De La Squend about walking a dog up to Christmas in the Tavistock area.

For those not in the know Garfont is the preferred dog handler for the Tottenham squad. Only one player in the squad has a dog with two back left legs and that is Robbie Keane.

Make of that what you will.