Fallon to Wellington Phoenix? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fallon to Wellington Phoenix?

B

bugbug93

According to the Wellington Phoenix Twitter feed the club "will announce the signing of a key player for the current season on wellingtonphoenix.com tomorrow (Wednesday)". Sean Arnold reckons that will be Plymouth's Rory Fallon. not surer if that's a sign of strengthening Kiwi domestic football following the World Cup or an indictment of Plymouth's current situation.

Not sure if this has been posted before. Sorry if it has.

Mar 7, 2009
This is a new one on me.

Not sure if Fallon would go back to NZ, but I don't know. Presumably their transfer deadline isn't til tomorrow?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
pilgrim_pete":1kcz6z3x said:
This is a new one on me.

Not sure if Fallon would go back to NZ, but I don't know. Presumably their transfer deadline isn't til tomorrow?

Pete, as Andy S will confirm, NZ are about 12 hours ahead of us, mind, I see Scotland the deadline is midnight.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Is that new on the Wellington Phoenix Twitter feed? This move has been discussed previously but if it has resurfaced now that might be interesting.

Mar 7, 2009
tonycholwell":2pjqjtru said:
pilgrim_pete":2pjqjtru said:
This is a new one on me.

Pete, as Andy S will confirm, NZ are about 12 hours ahead of us, mind, I see Scotland the deadline is midnight.

Sorry TC, I've had 3 months off school :) I'm a bit rusty.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
pilgrim_pete":s2iux3uy said:
tonycholwell":s2iux3uy said:
pilgrim_pete":s2iux3uy said:
This is a new one on me.

Sorry TC, I've had 3 months off school :) I'm a bit rusty.

Jeez, Ive had 42 years off :)

B

bugbug93

The Doctor":1ktihuyg said:
Is that new on the Wellington Phoenix Twitter feed? This move has been discussed previously but if it has resurfaced now that might be interesting.

Yeah I think so.

Wellington Phoenix FC will announce the signing of a key player for the current season on wellingtonphoenix.com tomorrow (Wednesday)
about 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
http://twitter.com/wgtnphoenixfc

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... lockwatch1

Go to 1.50pm

Seriously doubt they will be looking to sign Rory. Got a good mix of both young and experienced forwards. The likes of Paul Ifill and Chris Greenacre seem to be capable of banging in more than enough goals. Although I could be wrong its happend before.....twice.

B

BBCJohn

Wasn't Rory - their big signing was Nick Ward from Melbourne Victory.