new arrival? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

new arrival?

Jun 11, 2006
Heard tonight that loan signing from Man U due to be announced. Striker I believe? I was not told a name? Anyone heard anything or have any possible names? Cheers

A

Anonymous

If true and if it's a striker then it could be William Keane. He played in the recent Manchester United/City reserve game that Reid watched but he's only 17.
Unless it's Federico Macheda, he scored twice in the reserve game; getting him would be a real coup.
Another striker is Nicky Ajose ( 18 ) but he didn't play in the reserve game.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I hope we are not going to get a 17 year old striker, whilst i have no doubts that he is a good player (he would not be at utd if he wasn't) we need an experienced striker to lead our line and help the development of players like Mason.

C

Cult Of Personality

Well sadly is not josh king who is highly rated it will not be Kiko Macheda I am going for Davide Pettrucci

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
leep33":35kbw56j said:
I hope we are not going to get a 17 year old striker, whilst i have no doubts that he is a good player (he would not be at utd if he wasn't) we need an experienced striker to lead our line and help the development of players like Mason.

Couldn't agree more, we need experience to lead the line, but I've no idea who.. Emile Mpenza? :oops:

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
vibratingspider":3rzm6x40 said:
leep33":3rzm6x40 said:

Couldn't agree more, we need experience to lead the line, but I've no idea who.. Emile Mpenza? :oops:

It is Robbie Brady...................I am not wrong honest!

D

deanthegreenmachine

pilgrim_pete":m77tcr4u said:
I've heard the new arrival is something called 'home form'

quite, and marcel siep, the more i think about this situation the more i wonder why things could not have been sorted with him prior to this season, hes obviously a good player, and has shown it in recent games...tis all daft,

Apr 1, 2009
deanthegreenmachine":6w945hzv said:
pilgrim_pete":6w945hzv said:
I've heard the new arrival is something called 'home form'

quite, and marcel siep, the more i think about this situation the more i wonder why things could not have been sorted with him prior to this season, hes obviously a good player, and has shown it in recent games...tis all daft,

I think the reason things weren't sorted with Seip pre-season was because the club hoped he (and BWP for that matter) would move on and reduce the wage bill. From a playing point of view we are now glad they are still here, but the fact remains that we are lumbered with too many high earners.

S

Starbucks

Magnus Eikrem from Man Utd was wanted but the deal looks unlikely to happen now..