Argyle in Administration??? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle in Administration???

Feb 24, 2008
Evening All ! Just had a text from a mate of mine in Plymouth who says their are strong rumours down their that Argyle are to go into Administration next week. Anyone heard the same and God lets hope not !!

B

bandwagon

Bedfordgreens":2tu3039u said:
Evening All ! Just had a text from a mate of mine in Plymouth who says their are strong rumours down their that Argyle are to go into Administration next week. Anyone heard the same and God lets hope not !!

What, and put the shitts up the FIFA boys - you'll have to wait until at least December!!

May 22, 2006
If there were any rumours of that nature this place would be bedlam. I know things aren't rosy but pretty sure we're not that close to admin.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Bedfordgreens":q6x72gea said:

Not looking to good , this week could be crunch time :cry: :cry: :cry:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Andrew Owen":2p4e5fb9 said:
If there were any rumours of that nature this place would be bedlam. I know things aren't rosy but pretty sure we're not that close to admin.

Dont be so sure my friend :( with break even figures of 11k , you do the maths :(

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
pilgrim_pete":26nmvx1c said:
Not until the WC bid is over. IMO of course.

I agree, it would look very bad for their world cup bid to let us go into administration now. They would wait until after the decision is made I reckon.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
John_Lloyd":2ywozxnv said:
People keep talking about December 2nd as being the trip-wire date.

It won't be until 2013 before FIFA confirm the final list of host cities, even if England's bid is successful.

When will that be understood?

:(
Exactly.

I think if it happens, there are no restrictions as to when it will happen if that makes sense.

I suppose the only counter argument is that if we go into admin in January 2011, they hope it will all be sorted by 2013, but I can't see that strategy being likely somehow.

B

bandwagon

John_Lloyd":3996klny said:
People keep talking about December 2nd as being the trip-wire date.

It won't be until 2013 before FIFA confirm the final list of host cities, even if England's bid is successful.

When will that be understood?

:(

I know that but the first hurdle is December - what a messy 3 years we're in for if England do actually get it!!

P

pilgrimpilot

Strikes me that a few late payments and tightening purse strings is quite normal for any footie club. Or, at least, any prudent footie club in the league in the present climate.

At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any actual evidence Plymouth are in such a mire to deserve admin.

Maybe this thread should be moved to rumours before a few panicy posters talk the club INTO trouble that ain't there yet and make life even more difficult for the squad??

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
pilgrimpilot":30kg21pa said:
Strikes me that a few late payments and tightening purse strings is quite normal for any footie club. Or, at least, any prudent footie club in the league in the present climate.

At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any actual evidence Plymouth are in such a mire to deserve admin.

Maybe this thread should be moved to rumours before a few panicy posters talk the club INTO trouble that ain't there yet and make life even more difficult for the squad??

Lets see on pay day shall we :shock: :shock: :shock: