mystery player perhaps? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

mystery player perhaps?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have just been up to the devonshire gym (evening babaracucudada) along with reda johnson and stephane zubar was another french bloke wearing argyle shorts with no. 11 on it. he was speaking french but i did'nt have a clue who he was. looks about 25 years old and is white skinned. any ideas amongst the supporters who watch argyle train?

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Somebody who stole Arnie's shorts, next time you see him he'll have a black eye.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
king tynan":3qvvepj9 said:
i have just been up to the devonshire gym (evening babaracucudada) along with reda johnson and stephane zubar was another french bloke wearing argyle shorts with no. 11 on it. he was speaking french but i did'nt have a clue who he was. looks about 25 years old and is white skinned. any ideas amongst the supporters who watch argyle train?
Do you just go to the gym to stalk the argyle players ......... any chance you can tell arnie next time you see him that you think hes one off the worst players to play for argyle or will you lick ass instead and totally bottle it :lol: :lol:

Feb 21, 2008
greenmarc":3dgd8gcp said:
king tynan":3dgd8gcp said:
Do you just go to the gym to stalk the argyle players ......... any chance you can tell arnie next time you see him that you think hes one off the worst players to play for argyle or will you lick ass instead and totally bottle it :lol: :lol:

Stalker or not he is right, I went up for a swim and saw them also, I thought it might have been molyneux untill I heard them chatting, I would have said younger than 25 though.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
cleaner":3zhospnc said:
king tynan":3zhospnc said:
8)
come on cleaner. who is it?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
greenmarc":3a7f0o4k said:
king tynan":3a7f0o4k said:
i go there to keep fit :)

Aug 22, 2006
king tynan":16j43evt said:
greenmarc":16j43evt said:
king tynan":16j43evt said:
i go there to keep fit :)

It must be frustrating being in the same room with one of the worst argyle players ever... according to you anyway. :) That would be encouragement enough to send me potty on the treadmill.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Emu":2nqnzpuu said:
I think the new player is A.Trialist.

He seems to be banging the goals in up in Scotland.

Mickael Antoine Curier possibly not sure hes any good personally tho

D

deanthegreenmachine

plymade":obk1c6sk said:
Mickael Antoine Curier possibly not sure hes any good personally tho

At 6'3 maybe the 'Trigger' type player our strike force could feed off!

talking of trigger, does mickey attend games regularly? these days

G

Greenskin

king tynan":2yg7i9om said:

It wasn't Bradley Faux Phillips in disguise,was it?

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
king tynan":1265zgez said:

If you weren't such a prize turkey we'd give you a little more credence.