Connor Clifford staying longer.... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Connor Clifford staying longer....

Mar 6, 2009
Girlfriend told me something interesting the other day ...it could be true which i reckon it is ..or she could of got the wrong person alltogether....

so here goes..

but my gf's mate is currently seeing clifford at the moment.

my other half has been telling me she met him out on the town a couple weekends ago but didnt no who he was (a footballer) He knows ashely cole apprently and the girl sent my gf a photo of him and it looks pretty similar to clifford lol.He also has an irish accent!!.

He is also staying with captain Carl at the moment aswell.she went to the apartment and fletch was taking an ice bath apparently.

so i assume hes here longer but anything can happen i suppose..

Could be a total misunderstanding , or it could be true ...my girlfriend has no reason to be tellin me porkies due to the fact she hates football ..lol plus she knows how much i love argyle sometimes more than her ... ha

think of it what you will .. but on that basis ..i tihnk hes stayin a bit longer.

Mar 6, 2009
ignore the next line after , "so here goes" ..dont think it makes sense .. i copied and paste from main discussion lol...was in a rush ha

Mar 6, 2009
News just in (from gf txting me ) her friend told her yesterday hes signed an extension on his current contract with us.

If true, Wahoo !! :D

Mar 6, 2009
well this is all on what my gf is tellin me , she has no reason to lie....girls tell each other everything ...they've been best mates for yrs grown up together ... an she told my gf she went to meet him(connor) at an apartment hes sharing with another player ..an she met Carl Fletcher .. i presume he introduced himself to her..! ....

this however could be anyone .. could of got name wrong ..

may well be craig noone my gf said " hes the captain or something,and he was taking an ice bath when she got there"... my gf knows knothing about argyle or football ...

Craig noones been captain but has he been injured??

Mar 6, 2009
why would i have a picture of fletcher in an ice bath .... i believe its craig noone hes stayin with ..i got cptains mixed up..when she said .hes staying with captain i assumed fletch but it could be noone....

G

Gareth Nicholson

The Doctor":v9ozben6 said:
How do you have an ice bath at home? Where do you get the ice from?

Maybe it was 'a nice bath' rather than 'an ice bath'