Three Former Plymouth Players Training With The Club | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Three Former Plymouth Players Training With The Club

Sep 28, 2010
Like in the Summer, Cherno Samba is again training with the reserve side in a bid to win a contract. He's apparently been offered a season-long deal with Luggy's Southend but is angling for the third tier. By all accounts he's said to be a popular lad and still has pace; the coaches are trying to get some of the potential that he once had in adbundance out of him.

Similarly, Anthony Mason has been down here since last Monday training with the physio's and u'18's. Apparently he suffers from a knee problem but is hopeful of earning a pro-deal.

Lastly, Dan Smith is training with the reserves. This is less of a surprise being that he is down here quite a lot helping out, but it's likely that he'll be offered some form of contract. He was at Truro fairly recently but to my knowledge isn't doing much of note.

My 'source' works at an establishment of which PAFC personel have traditionally frequented over the years. He's usually dead on with transfer news and often

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
So were going waste even more money we havent got on players which have all been here before and were pritty crap and never reached there protential. And havent done anything since, cant see it myself.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Mason says that's a ''crock of poo'' - yes, I do know him, as has been stated on the Joe Mason to a Sheffield club thread.

Busted in the extreme.

Edited, I don't know Joe, only Anthony.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Cherno Samba he signed with Greek Second Division club Panetolikos F.C.in the summer

Dan Smith playes for Truro Played the other night (and scored i think too recently) as said above, so clearly not doing alot playing for Truro :twisted:

Anthony Mason has been told he will NEVER play football again, because of a shoulder injury, he tried to play after leaving Plymouth with his other brother (Not Joe) at Callington but did it in again and was advised by a doctor not to play at any level ever again. This comes from one of the guys I work with who plays for Callington

TOTAL BULL!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

If your going to make up $hit make expect to get shot down!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I cannot see this rumour being true especially Samba who was poor when he was here before, i would have thought that if these were training with us then the herald would have picked up on it.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
LiskeardLooney":14u52ttd said:
This comes from one of the guys I work with who plays for Callington

Who's this LiskeardLooney? I played for Callington up until 2005/6. PM me if you'd rather not spout his name, just interested to see if I know him, although it's been all change since then.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Neilio":amois62u said:
LiskeardLooney":amois62u said:

Who's this LiskeardLooney? I played for Callington up until 2005/6. PM me if you'd rather not spout his name, just interested to see if I know him, although it's been all change since then.

You have a PM Neilio

I also work in the same building as Truro Legend Stewart Yetton, although for a different company I often see him and have a chat with him in the lift

Jul 13, 2009
LiskeardLooney":2w35evkq said:
Neilio":2w35evkq said:
LiskeardLooney":2w35evkq said:

You have a PM Neilio

I also work in the same building as Truro Legend Stewart Yetton, although for a different company I often see him and have a chat with him in the lift

Ah the moneycentre, what a building.

Aug 1, 2006
Plymouth
COYGf87":ag57j2xe said:
LiskeardLooney":ag57j2xe said:
Neilio":ag57j2xe said:
LiskeardLooney":ag57j2xe said:

You have a PM Neilio

Ah the moneycentre, what a building.

Well you dont work for me i wouldnt employ anyone from liskeard unless she was nice looking and had big boobs.

Indeed you are correct the ex yetti does work in the deathcube.

This has to be the crappest rumour in sometime me thinks LOL

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
jasingleton":1dge2kn2 said:
Like in the Summer, Cherno Samba is again training with the reserve side in a bid to win a contract. He's apparently been offered a season-long deal with Luggy's Southend but is angling for the third tier. By all accounts he's said to be a popular lad and still has pace; the coaches are trying to get some of the potential that he once had in adbundance out of him.

Similarly, Anthony Mason has been down here since last Monday training with the physio's and u'18's. Apparently he suffers from a knee problem but is hopeful of earning a pro-deal.

Lastly, Dan Smith is training with the reserves. This is less of a surprise being that he is down here quite a lot helping out, but it's likely that he'll be offered some form of contract. He was at Truro fairly recently but to my knowledge isn't doing much of note.

My 'source' works at an establishment of which PAFC personel have traditionally frequented over the years. He's usually dead on with transfer news and often

Total crap ............... had a pint or 2 with Anthony last night and he didnt have a clue where this came from