Craig Noone | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Craig Noone

Oct 21, 2010
Rumours are Exeter have put in a cheeky loan bid to make permanent in Jan transfer window for our boy. And there offer was a measley 50k plus add ons! totalling 100k.

Even more worryingly is the fact he loved his time there on loan last season! guess its watch this space between now and thurs!

J

jannerabroad

leep33":50nlept1 said:
What a load of rubbish if Noone leaves us it will be for a championship side!!
Exeter WILL be a championship side next season.

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol:

The second funny thing I've read tonight.

Imagine that lot in the Championship?

therethere.gif

M

MylesPAFC

rose69":167cxazk said:
jannerabroad":167cxazk said:
leep33":167cxazk said:
What a load of rubbish if Noone leaves us it will be for a championship side!!
Exeter WILL be a championship side next season.
have you drank a crate of vodka ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In all seriousness this is not because I hate Exeter because I don't it's only a game of football, but they have as much chance of getting promoted as Chelsea do getting relegated.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Why are Exeter so unlikely to be in the Championship?

They're not far off the play-offs are they, I can't see how it isn't doable for them.

G

Greenskin

GreenSam":238k750c said:

They're not far off the play-offs are they, I can't see how it isn't doable for them.

Don't be daft.Its about as likely as Blackpool getting to 11th place in the premier league with average gates of 8000 and a three sided ground and a golf stand.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Greenskin":1p396ccb said:
GreenSam":1p396ccb said:

Don't be daft.Its about as likely as Blackpool getting to 11th place in the premier league with average gates of 8000 and a three sided ground and a golf stand.
:lol: :)

C

charlee

Exeter will be close but wont get there, they would be massarced by the likes of Cradiff, Forest and QPR hahaaa

Feb 29, 2008
Exeter have done very very well to get to where they are now but with there crowds they are overachieving already, the only way is down, probably after us but it will happen.

Aug 29, 2006
charlee Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exeter will be close but wont get there, they would be massarced by the likes of Cradiff, Forest and QPR hahaaa

So you mean both Cardiff and QPR are going to fail in their bids for promotion this season~????