Bwp Off! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bwp Off!

May 3, 2008
Plymouth
Set in front of 3 Brentford players and their coach driver in the Mayflower yesterday and did a bit of eavesdropping.. Speaking about BWP and started whispering, didn't catch it all but what I heard is he hates it here, could of gone to Charlton for 1million+ but didn't want to go because he's in good form and wanted to go to Championship.. Move to Leeds on the cards. All this his exact words since he said he spoke to him before the game.
Also said Ian Holloway is the best manager he's ever seen, and BWP movement is class, and also said Fallons a good player, just didn't get good balls into him![/b]

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
He wasn't in good form when the window closed, so he couldn't have gone to Charlton for £1m. He was injured, I'm sure of it?. Bollocks. And don't say it was for the January window because you'll look even more of a tool.

Also, I can't imagine three Brentford players chatting like that, it's absurd.

"Oh, did you hear about BWP?"

"No?"

"He said he could have gone to Charlton, but was in good form and held out for a Championship side"

"Really? Didn't realise that Charlton had £1m to spend on a player who was injured at the time, how can you be in good form and injured at the same time?"

"Nah, he was in good form on FIFA"

"Ah, right, I see"

"Somebody should have told Phil Parkinson that he's out of contract in the summer and they are struggling financially. He'd go for less than £1m"

"Anwyay, Leeds are in for him apparently"

"Yeah, I heard that too - he mentioned it when he was sucking off Holloway, best manager ever apparently"

"Pfft, better than Andy Scott?"

"I think he probably taught BWP all he knows, especially his movement, which was brilliant today!"

"....Fallon's a good player too, just don't get the right balls to him"

"These are all BWP's exact words you know!"

"Oh, I believe you!"

"Sssshhh, someon'e listening"

"Sit at the back of the bus on the way home and I'll carry on telling you about BWP, Holloway and Fallon where nobody can hear us"

May 3, 2008
Plymouth
fudging hell can't you just accept I heard what I heard and not get on my back? I'm not a grumpy old man like you so my ears work fine and they were talking about it! If there's nothing good or constructive to say don't say it at all??

Mar 2, 2008
I heard a rumour from the same guys. apparently Norwich City are preparing a swoop for Fallon and Clark in the January transfer window. A fee of £2m was whispered.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
webjanner":7z3etnqa said:
flipping hell can't you just accept I heard what I heard and not get on my back? I'm not a grumpy old man like you so my ears work fine and they were talking about it! If there's nothing good or constructive to say don't say it at all??

I'm 29 mate, hardly an 'old man' and I'm not getting on your back, I just don't believe you.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Plympton Pong":2848pi2e said:
I heard a rumour from the same guys. apparently Norwich City are preparing a swoop for Fallon and Clark in the January transfer window. A fee of £2m was whispered.

It would have to be whispered to stop anyone hearing it p*ssing themselves :)

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
webjanner":t35fcyzm said:
Set in front of 3 Brentford players and their coach driver in the Mayflower yesterday and did a bit of eavesdropping.. Speaking about BWP and started whispering, didn't catch it all but what I heard is he hates it here, could of gone to Charlton for 1million+ but didn't want to go because he's in good form and wanted to go to Championship.. Move to Leeds on the cards. All this his exact words since he said he spoke to him before the game.
Also said Ian Holloway is the best manager he's ever seen, and BWP movement is class, and also said Fallons a good player, just didn't get good balls into him![/b]

:lol:

A

Anonymous

Neilio":7htl3zdv said:
webjanner":7htl3zdv said:
flipping hell can't you just accept I heard what I heard and not get on my back? I'm not a grumpy old man like you so my ears work fine and they were talking about it! If there's nothing good or constructive to say don't say it at all??

I'm 29 mate, hardly an 'old man' and I'm not getting on your back, I just don't believe you.

You're not grasping the concept of a 'rumours' board are you? :lol: :lol:

May 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ridicule me all you want but thats what I heard. Bunch of people thinking they are the bees knees and just writing off whatever somebody of 'lesser importance' says, gets on my nerves!! What benefit would I get from lying anyway :?

webjanner":2ml0f84y said:
Ridicule me all you want but thats what I heard. Bunch of people thinking they are the bees knees and just writing off whatever somebody of 'lesser importance' says, gets on my nerves!! What benefit would I get from lying anyway :?

Why get so upset? You heard a rumour. You posted a rumour. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

If you want people to say ''Oh yes, great rumour!'', drop something in about Wes Brown.

C

charlee

I wouldnt really care, he isnt really as good as people make out the past 4 games he has put no effort in and his "im better then this team" attitude stinks!