GREAT NEWS RE: PR | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

GREAT NEWS RE: PR

B

bigbluebird

I am passing this on from a Chairman of another football club who is in "the know"

Good Morning Cardiff City fans, I hope you are all well and in the seasons spirit's of goodwill.

I have been reading your forum with interest especially the topics of our mutual friend Mr Peter Ridsdale and his attempted jostle to become a Director at Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

I do have some information that you may enjoy. As you are probably aware the current board of your Club are in a position where as they can't inform Plymouth of any details regards Peter's time at Cardiff City due to confidence clauses in he severance contract.

Although Plymouth Supporters have alerted their board to this forum and have now had a broader perspective of the whole situation and previous events.

Today they have asked Mr Ridsdale a simple question. " Do you wish to be a Director and place Investment into Plymouth Argyle?" or do you just wish to be an Employee and draw a salary?

" We are looking for an Investor/Director"

The reply from Mr Ridsdale was " I will think about it"

I will leave the rest to your imagination but it does look as if Mr Ridsdale may not be joining the board of Plymouth Argyle unless he can smooth talk his way on to the current board with no investment, but it does seem that they have seen through his bluster.

Good luck Saturday Bluebirds, I'm positive you will bounce back.
[/quote]

L

Laughter My Ploy

It might have saved some time if they asked him that the first time he was 'on holiday' in Devon

Anyway our board have send he was one of anumber of people they are speaking to (yes right...and my real name is Peter Ridsdale)