Reimbursement of Exeter's tickets. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reimbursement of Exeter's tickets.

Sep 20, 2003
Another rumour tonight that they may have to re imburse all Exeter tickets as we cannot afford the police bill.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
wozzer.":h1enqf89 said:
Game on but no away fans.

Surely the Football League would not allow the game to go ahead on that basis. No fans at all maybe but only ome fans when the away fans have not done anything wrong? (apart from supporting Exeter of course).

Aug 19, 2009
It was a good plan by the Police for the last game. Underestimate it then when the league game comes round near Christmas, double the force and claim the overtime! Ching ching!

I can't see it not going ahead though, what an embarassment that would be.

D

deanthegreenmachine

pontypoolgreen":1guzgdsh said:
leep33":1guzgdsh said:
I do not believe we are allowed to do that, besides 2000 away fans would cover the policing costs anyway!!

:iagree:

also agree, the police as far as i know invoice like everybody else, so its not upfront, cash is king right now, it wouldnt be in the interests of the d and c police to let down its football teams, as revenue from matches is important to them....past present and future....

C

Cult Of Personality

I would be peed if it went to behind closed doors and i would ask for some money back as i paid for this game as part of my season ticket

I would also find it unfair if i was a away fan and told i could not go because the home team can not pay for police

This is why all this money issues has peed me off because the only people who get screwed are the fans

Feb 29, 2008
I heard that the cleaners haven't been paid and that amount of poo won't clean itself up. :)

The Exeter website says they had a meeting with Argyle this morning about the safety of their fans this time around, and were reassured by what they heard. I would imagine the question if police came up. Surely?

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Why do the bank feel the need to completely block Argyle's account? Surely the City fans are going to be paying more in tickets, programmes, food etc. to pay for the policing anyway so why don't the bank just release the money so Argyle can more than cover that amount?