Best hope for the future is PAST | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best hope for the future is PAST

Jun 9, 2008
The above subject material was posted on my blog on Plymouth Argyle insider. It is my belief it has come from a good source and the future does not look good for Plymouth Argyle, God knows what is going on. The source of this information I beleive meant me to ensure Argyle fans knew of this current situation.

The blog was as follows:-

Keith Todd with no experience of running a football club has made some monumental disastrous decision, and in . my opinion they are not honest mistakes. Paul Stapleton for a time under Durnford’s Stewardship did okay, but the dark side of monetary rewards took over. Not only that he can’t keep his women under control, they keep cheering for the opposition team.

I say give Rissdale a chance, shifty as he is, under his stewardship Cardiff City have never turned out a bad team and despite all their money troubles and they have a new stadium and a team to be proud of.

To me it appears Risdale has walked because of the World Cup failure.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
plymtel":sjh5nck3 said:
The above subject material was posted on my blog on Plymouth Argyle insider. It is my belief it has come from a good source and the future does not look good.
what are you on about ?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
plymtel":3uoxqc2p said:
The above subject material was posted on my blog on Plymouth Argyle insider. It is my belief it has come from a good source and the future does not look good for Plymouth Argyle, God knows what is going on. The source of this information I beleive meant me to ensure Argyle fans knew of this current situation.

The blog was as follows:-

Keith Todd with no experience of running a football club has made some monumental disastrous decision, and in . my opinion they are not honest mistakes. Paul Stapleton for a time under Durnford’s Stewardship did okay, but the dark side of monetary rewards took over. Not only that he can’t keep his women under control, they keep cheering for the opposition team.

I say give Rissdale a chance, shifty as he is, under his stewardship Cardiff City have never turned out a bad team and despite all their money troubles and they have a new stadium and a team to be proud of.

To me it appears Ridsdale has walked because of the World Cup failure.

It says the source was you at 7.30pm on December 3rd.

:? :? :?

Jun 9, 2008
I think castlegreen has it right, thats trouble when you read these posts after a few drinks, one and one tends to make three.